I'm happy with my galaxy S II which is recently update with Android 4.0.4, , i love to update my S II from 4.0.4 to 4.1.2 which samsung has already give confirmation about that.

I'm so much addicted to galaxy series phones specially after launch S II & S III etc,

S IV is the new innovation for Mobile Era..

i expect to win S IV.
    02-27-2013 12:02 AM
    s4 that would be cool.
    02-27-2013 12:37 AM
    I'm happy with my galaxy S II which is recently update with Android 4.0.4, , i love to update my S II from 4.0.4 to 4.1.2 which samsung has already give confirmation about that.

I'm so much addicted to galaxy series phones specially after launch S II & S III etc,

S IV is the new innovation for Mobile Era..

i expect to win S IV.
    Samsung is just gonna probs put cheap plastic on there phones again, just get the HTC One
    02-27-2013 12:37 AM
    Ok has anyone noticed all these new members posing practically worthless posts?

Like the "Winner" thread, and the self titled "hazenagent" thread, and this one.

Is there something going on!?! lol
    02-27-2013 08:28 AM
    Samsung is just gonna probs put cheap plastic on there phones again, just get the HTC One
    HTC phone is a "Brick" phone. Samsung is not cheap, it's light and thinner than HTC. The build quality is truely amazing. So go for SIV!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums
    02-28-2013 10:52 PM
    HTC phone is a "Brick" phone. Samsung is not cheap, it's light and thinner than HTC. The build quality is truely amazing. So go for SIV!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums
    WTF no look at the HTC One its not a brick oh and yes you phone is made out easy to break,cheap, horrible plastic.
    02-28-2013 11:52 PM
    Ok has anyone noticed all these new members posing practically worthless posts?

Like the "Winner" thread, and the self titled "hazenagent" thread, and this one.

Is there something going on!?! lol
    We are getting(I'm sorry) people that think they know about tech just cause they own an android phone when in reality they really,really don't.
    02-28-2013 11:54 PM
    We are getting(I'm sorry) people that think they know about tech just cause they own an android phone when in reality they really,really don't.
    Lol...... I'm dumb as hell when it comes to this stuff and not ashamed to admit it.
    But I've learned a lot in my short time in the android world and if what I've learned can help someone, then I'm more than happy to share.
    Other than that I just shut up and read.

Sent from my tin can with string attached
    03-01-2013 12:17 AM
    Lol...... I'm dumb as hell when it comes to this stuff and not ashamed to admit it.
    But I've learned a lot in my short time in the android world and if what I've learned can help someone, then I'm more than happy to share.
    Other than that I just shut up and read.

Sent from my tin can with string attached
    It's not people like you it's people that think they know what they are talking about,people that admit that they don't know as much as tech are far better people to help and talk to.
    03-01-2013 12:46 AM
    I'm closing this thread, it's gone off-topic and I don't see it being very productive.
    03-01-2013 04:05 AM