Is the s4 worth the wait

rubiksbotes

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
so i kinda still have a flip phone and finally got to the end of my contract
the option of getting an s3 is very very tempting!!! i love that phone!!!\
but when i think of the fact that the s3 is already old...
and i will be stuck with it for a nother TWO YEARS
i heard there gunna unveil it on the 14 of march
so i was wondering if i should indulge myself with the s3 or hold my patience

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Aw man, holding out with a flip phone this long, and the S4 announcement just 2 weeks away.
I'd say hold out. You should have a release date by the 14th (hopefully) and then you can decide.

But i would hold out if i were you.

Last edited:

Sam9696

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I would totally hold out to see. Then of the launch date is to far for you then go with the s3 but I would try to hold out the most I could for the s4

From My Awesome Samsung Galaxy s2 on t-mobile ( anxiously waiting for jellybean) :D

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I'd at least wait until the thing is revealed - get the full monty on the specs and release date(s). Decide from there is the S4 is worth waiting for. I have the S3 now and it is a great device but I will be picking up the S4 as soon as it drops. Nothing like cracking open the box to a new device!

Craig King

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
There is also the option of getting the Nexus 4 and staying off contract if your carrier is a GSM carrier like ATT or T-Mo. Then you can go to a S4 if you feel like it at any time after it comes out and just sell the nexus 4

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Stay patient, the March 14th announcement is so close. Pretty sure it's going to be worth the wait.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR i

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
You'll always be holding out if you want the greatest thing...Right now cell phones are like the computer systems of the 90's were. If you don't feel like waiting for the S4, the Note 2 is rockin', and that HTC One looks pretty neat too...Don't know how much of a data hog that blink update thingie is going to be, but it looks neat.

Therk

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
You'll always be holding out if you want the greatest thing...Right now cell phones are like the computer systems of the 90's were. If you don't feel like waiting for the S4, the Note 2 is rockin', and that HTC One looks pretty neat too...Don't know how much of a data hog that blink update thingie is going to be, but it looks neat.

Yeah, I agree ... but this is less than a week away. I'd wait and see what the S4 is all about.

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
If the Galaxy S4 doesn't deliver the hype, it would be very disappointing.
A series of stellar phones, each one excellent, if the S4 fails, many would be angered.
But, most likely, Samsung has an good record, so I do think its worth the wait:)

Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums