Galaxy S IV?s specifications leak, confirm Exynos Octa & PowerVR SGX 544MP

Greatbape

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
If the home button is truly gone then I will definitely drop my note 2 on eBay or Craig's list. Galaxy S line always has the better modding community anyway.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S4 specs and design may have just been leaked on Twitter | Android Central

who was right, and what of this do we think may be red herring?

SOOO in love that the home button is gone. I hope that part is real.

I just Cant see how this is real? For months and months there was talks that it wouldnt have an HD amoled because they couldnt make enough in time, this leak doesnt even show a screen size. I also heard that it would look fairly similar to the S3 and have a home button and this one doesnt. The picture itself looks fake compared to the other S devices.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I just Cant see how this is real? For months and months there was talks that it wouldnt have an HD amoled because they couldnt make enough in time, this leak doesnt even show a screen size. I also heard that it would look fairly similar to the S3 and have a home button and this one doesnt. The picture itself looks fake compared to the other S devices.

You're killing me! Didn't even give me 12 hours to enjoy the thought of no home button :p

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Haha sorry mate, there was rumours of a home button but then I did say 'rumours' so what says anything is true?

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I can see dual core gpu's coming to mobile phones very soon. Maybe the note 3 since it has the room inside

sent from Galaxy Note 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair