First shots of Galaxy S4 Touchwiz

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Reason for coming back to Apple was that I was not able to play music in my car through my Samsung S3. I liked this phone and as my personal experience Apple has to raise its bar to compete with Samsung S3 and going forward S4. My question is that in S4 does they fix this issue to play music in the car where it can support the MTP protocol?
If not than I have to stick with Apple. :-(

We won't know until the phone is released.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Eaglemaniac

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Reason for coming back to Apple was that I was not able to play music in my car through my Samsung S3. I liked this phone and as my personal experience Apple has to raise its bar to compete with Samsung S3 and going forward S4. My question is that in S4 does they fix this issue to play music in the car where it can support the MTP protocol?
If not than I have to stick with Apple. :-(

Well, you should have asked around before going to a phone just because it plays audio through your car. Hate to break your heart but the GS 3 can play audio through your car's speakers lol

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Well, you should have asked around before going to a phone just because it plays audio through your car. Hate to break your heart but the GS 3 can play audio through your car's speakers lol

I Bluetooth stream my S3 through my factory Bose system in my Chevy SSR. Installed a plug and play Bluetooth adaptor into the XM port on back of factory CD and works awesome!

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if the eye scrolling feature will be a battery killer...

Does it really track your eyes though? It says that it scrolls when you "look at the screen", not when you move your eyes. So, it shouldn't kill the battery any more than the other "smart" features that just do stuff when you're looking at it.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Samsung say they arr streaming the event on youtube.. Can someone tell me what hour it would be in british time GMT?????

It's 7pm EST in the US, so I believe it will be 10pm in London... if they observe daylight saving time this weekend, because the US will go through Daylight Savings time this weekend. Otherwise, I'd check a world clock app next week.

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Add nova launcher prime to touchwiz and you have the stock android look coupled with the added features from touch wiz. Sounds like a win:win to me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Technically, yeah.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Don't think this is correct. All the widgets and whatever else go away if you're using a custom launcher so nothing extra should be running. You'll still have the visual style of TW on your system menus and other things.

Sent from my dirty rainbow unicorn Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD (HorriblyDeveloped)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Don't think this is correct. All the widgets and whatever else go away if you're using a custom launcher so nothing extra should be running. You'll still have the visual style of TW on your system menus and other things.

Sent from my dirty rainbow unicorn Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD (HorriblyDeveloped)

Just did a Google check. You're right. I stand corrected.

Disregard what I said before. :p

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann