Leaked Galaxy S4 Pictures

etbooker

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Here are some of the leaked pictures for those of you wondering about the look if the S4.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363014890032.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363014890032.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 544
  • uploadfromtaptalk1363014921879.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363014921879.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 540

maerlim

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Ugh, same physical home button, same design style of the S3, and same speaker on the back of the phone so nobody can hear it. So far I'm "meh".

etbooker

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I get what you're saying. I was hoping that samsung would take a more dramatic departure from all of their previous designs.

Eaglemaniac

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
No way that is the phone. Did you guys see how nasty that back cover looks? Reminds me of last year when Samsung stuck the S3 into a crappy looking S2.

infinity12402

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I never understand what kind of completely new design people are looking for. besides changing the plastic back, what kind of design are you looking for? a phone is a phone, theyre all basically some type of square design. we arent getting see through or bendable phones anytime soon, so....

Bears

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I never understand what kind of completely new design people are looking for. besides changing the plastic back, what kind of design are you looking for? a phone is a phone, theyre all basically some type of square design. we arent getting see through or bendable phones anytime soon, so....

Getting rid of the ugly home button would be nice. It's the one thing I hate about my S3.

Bears

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
You can tell the type of screen from a photo???

What? LOL

How did you get that from my comment? All I said was that they were heavily invested in AMOLED technology and don't see how they wouldn't continue to use it at this point. That's what I meant by my statement.

etbooker

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I have actually heard that the screen will either be IGZO from Sharp or it will be a PHOLED display, both of which boast higher energy efficiency than the AMOLED used in the Galaxy S3.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
What? LOL

How did you get that from my comment? All I said was that they were heavily invested in AMOLED technology and don't see how they wouldn't continue to use it at this point. That's what I meant by my statement.

I guess I just think it's funny that people talk about screen and all kinds of things when the OP just posts a picture of something that MIGHT be the device.

We will all see and hear what it actually is on Thursday... let's all just wait and see.

ljbad4life

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Not terribly shocked. Hopefully they can get a smaller bezel. Samsung faked everyone out with a fake housing last year, it could be the same case this year. I for one like the physical home button. Why eat up on screen real estate with those cruddy software buttons that don't appear when pressed or are constantly there like in some apps on my nexus 7.

thecarline

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is legit but I got a mailer from the Sprint store in my area and it had a photo of the galaxy S IV for presale. I took 3 photos of the ad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech