New Samsung Teaser Pic

deesugar

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
bfhlbv1ccaacpc1.jpg

anon(387460)

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Kind of a coincidence that all these 'leaks' arrive just before a big announcement. Just clever marketing, nothing to see here.

Then again, no one would really care about these leaks but enthusiasts (who are probably already going to get the phone regardless). So it's kind neat to see Samsung, or other manufactures communicating to us for really no big reason at all. Kind of endearing haha.

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Of course it's going to look like the s3. They aren't going to ruin a good thing. It's what's Inside that counts.
Dunno man, the poor antenna reception of the S3 along with a speaker that could be effectively muted by a well placed...couch cushion...seems like a pretty poor design to me.

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
This is their biggest fone launch i jus find jt hard to believe they would more or less reveal the design just like that.. And i thought it was gona have a less rounded shape like s2

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Dunno man, the poor antenna reception of the S3 along with a speaker that could be effectively muted by a well placed...couch cushion...seems like a pretty poor design to me.

i never had signal issues on my s3 or my note 2. must be your carrier.

- - - Updated - - -

hate the rounded edges of the s3, if it looks like this, htc one here I come

im considering the one to. the only turn off is waiting for htc to update it to 4.2. ill make my decision friday.

deesugar

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Of course it's going to look like the s3. They aren't going to ruin a good thing. It's what's Inside that counts.

This is nothing more then a Note-like dummy case. I'm more afraid that the square edged phones and cases are accurate. If you read my link in my OP you'd know they don't let final version of the phone go to anyone. It's handled in a locked box by Samsung personal, so all the leaks are likely dummy case versions especially the video of the idiot playing iPad tutorials in the background while showing the phone.

We'll know in two days... Two painfully long days.

NCchrisSU

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I find it quite funny that the this teaser from Samsung came out around the same time as the leak from China.... I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the leaked pictures/video were a fake and Samsung cought wind of this and did a quick photoshop mock up to increase the speculation/media coverage.

rubiksbotes

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I find it quite funny that the this teaser from Samsung came out around the same time as the leak from China.... I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the leaked pictures/video were a fake and Samsung cought wind of this and did a quick photoshop mock up to increase the speculation/media coverage.

I really hope so!!
if the s4 looked like that (copy of s3)
it would be a major turn off.

I was hoping it would look like the ONE;
I fell inlove with the one as soon as i saw it; but the reason im holding out for the s4 is because of the fact that the one doesnt have removable batery or sd;

deesugar

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site

I agree, why would Samsung go through such secrecy in their teaser videos with the goofy kid only to post a revealing twitter pic of it?!?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance