Supposed Galaxy S IV leak resurfaces in high-res pics, lists more features and specs!

goelz83

May 3, 2011
Visit site
yeah, if I have to deal with samsung's crap radios, then I want a really, really, big screen to compensate!

You must either be using a Verizon phone or an AT&T phone that is not a smartphone. Samsung smartphones have had good reception since the GSII on AT&T. That used to be a problem with Samsung devices but they obviously put higher quality radios in their higher end GSM phones.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
So, the leak was accurate. And the back cracked. Not a good thing to have leak the day before the announcement.

Wonder if they improved the quality of the plastic for the production version.

There is no telling how it was cracked. Maybe a bad back, maybe the dude (or dudette) didn't take care of it. I hope it was a fluke.

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
There is no telling how it was cracked. Maybe a bad back, maybe the dude (or dudette) didn't take care of it. I hope it was a fluke.

So what it cracked? Its not advertised as indestructible and neither should it be indestructible. You may think this is bad but just wait for the HTC one to be released and then look at all the dents and scratches on the aluminum body. I would much rather spend $10 on a back plate and replace it. I have no option to replace the aluminum on the HTC one, don't get me wrong its a beautiful device.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

deesugar

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I get what your saying - no telling how it was cracked but it's all good - I'm still going to get it.

I'm thinking it cracked when the guy did his own stress test by bending it as he demonstrated in the picture:

d83dfbbf6d513f40.jpg

Onemoa

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Bigger Battery???? 2600mAh battery???? the S3 is 2100mAH battery. Which means if I buy an S4 Ill still have to charge it every 10-12 hours after moderate use. Your only looking at maybe 10% more battery in the S4 than the S3

Then get the Note 2, the battery life is crazy good and you get a bigger screen. I get at least 6 hours of display time doing various things. On average I use about 3-4 hours of display and my Note 2 lasts two days with moderate use. Calling, texting a few games here and there.

I'm not sure what the S3 gets but I do hear allot of complaints about the battery life.

Imho why would you get a S4 when you can get a Note 2 with a great RGB display and amazing battery life. These are my opinions but the facts are facts. 5.5" of beautiful Super AMOLED Plus. More Battery life then you would need. The S-pen, for great photo editing right on the spot, along with other awesome features and powers the S-Pen beholds. The battery also charges very fast within about 2-3 hours depending on how low you let it go.

Imho, there are many other facts I could go on and on about...

Just go out and check one out, you won't leave without one.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta