First (Unofficial) Samsung Galaxy S4 review!!!!!!!!!

SamOliver

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm impressed, airplay looks cool and the camera quality was surprisingly better than the iPhone 5 and Xperia Z. I might buy it if the US version has the exynos and I can find one for around $600.

Also, everything about this seems legit, why does everybody think these are fake? Has this website released bogus news before? Is there something about the video that seems fishy? If these are fake, then they did a really good job of making a good looking phone, writing an elaborate review, and faking the airplay feature.

H_D

Mar 2, 2009
Visit site
The review seems very legit to me & coincides with all the YouTube video's they have been posting throughout the past few days.
No radical change but some extremely nice upgrades (screen,camera,etc.)
Sammy just did a horrible job at attempting to cloak this release unlike how well they did for the S3 release.

Love Divine

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Pretty cool if that's the legit phone. The thinner form factor is a definite plus. The build quality looks to be similar to the GSIII - the plastic is definitely a step down from the one and iPhone, although it's still serviceable. I don't like the fact they're still using the AMOLED screen. The actual quality doesn't appear to be that big of an upgrade over the SIII, which is disappointing. Id really like some details about the battery life... Wish I could understand what they were saying as well. Lots of gimmick features won't sway me for sure, it needs to excel in battery life and camera quality.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

H_D

Mar 2, 2009
Visit site
From what we saw of the keynote, battery life should be respectable & camera quality should be amongst the top cameras in any of the current smartphone offerings. Still curious how it matches up pound for pound against the HTC One.

H_D

Mar 2, 2009
Visit site
The HTC one has much better build quality but I'll give the edge to the GS4 for features. As for sales, Samsung has more weight in that dpmt than HTC so sales will ultimately reflect that.