12-15-2013 02:15 AM
75 123
tools
    Loving that 2600Mah battery! Hopefully it equates to better battery life than the S3. My S3 was great at first, but it's been about 9 months and I get maybe 15 hrs with 2.5 hrs of screen time. The bigger battery plus expandable memory is a huge plus to me over the HTC One.
    Jay Holm likes this.
    03-21-2013 10:54 AM
    Expandable memory? I missed that. What?

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 running 4.1.2.
    03-22-2013 12:37 PM
    ^^^^^
    I agree with you on HTC...
    I want to get the HTC ONE...
    but i'm afraid once S4 gonna be launch....HTC's price gonna reduce dramatically
    and even though it sucks....people's gonna be all over S4
    You go and buy the HTC One, then after the SGS4 is launched and you see just how much that metal phone isn't what you thought it would be, poor radio signal due to metal interference, no wireless charging, Blinkfeed killing the battery etc.
    The SGS4 is the best phone in the world. It is a beast that beats them all. IMO polycarbonate is the best material for any electronic device with radio signals. After one week my sisters iphone 5 is a mess, all chipped and dented along it's edges. Just the opposite, my SGS3 that I purchased a week after launch looks as good as the day I bought it. There isn't a mark on it and I don't use a case. Drop both phones and see which one fairs the best. I like the look of the SGS4, I think the HTC One is out of shape, very tall and too narrow. It is well made with a very good design but it will be a mess very fast. Polycarbonate (plastic) is the material of choice. The SGS4 is the best phone for 2013+.
    03-22-2013 08:08 PM
    You go and buy the HTC One, then after the SGS4 is launched and you see just how much that metal phone isn't what you thought it would be, poor radio signal due to metal interference, no wireless charging, Blinkfeed killing the battery etc.
    The SGS4 is the best phone in the world. It is a beast that beats them all. IMO polycarbonate is the best material for any electronic device with radio signals. After one week my sisters iphone 5 is a mess, all chipped and dented along it's edges. Just the opposite, my SGS3 that I purchased a week after launch looks as good as the day I bought it. There isn't a mark on it and I don't use a case. Drop both phones and see which one fairs the best. I like the look of the SGS4, I think the HTC One is out of shape, very tall and too narrow. It is well made with a very good design but it will be a mess very fast. Polycarbonate (plastic) is the material of choice. The SGS4 is the best phone for 2013+.
    I think you're being a little unfair towards the One. It has plenty going for it, it's definitely one of the best phones ever made, no phone is perfect and honestly even drop tests can't accurately show you which one would survive a fall better cause Chaos Theory dictates its impossible to tell how an object will land once it starts falling, even the tiniest shift can cause any phone to dent or the screen to shatter. Plus if you're an HTC fan the One won't disappoint in the slightest.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.
    03-23-2013 10:41 AM
    hi guys,
    just wanted to confirm something with people who have an idea about this. Is it true that the S4 doesn't have an FM radio ??
    This can be a potential deal breaker for me, n I cannot understand the logic behind such a crazy decision on Samsung's part, if true !!
    03-24-2013 01:41 AM
    No removable battery or sd slot on the one !
    03-24-2013 10:24 PM
    Just use tuneinradio app =Win !
    AZDROIDX, Jay Holm and JL84 like this.
    03-24-2013 10:26 PM
    The battery looks power, i don't known how long can it last, if you use it to play game,watch movie...
    04-01-2013 01:32 AM
    hi guys,
    just wanted to confirm something with people who have an idea about this. Is it true that the S4 doesn't have an FM radio ??
    This can be a potential deal breaker for me, n I cannot understand the logic behind such a crazy decision on Samsung's part, if true !!
    Doesn't seem like there is one.
    04-01-2013 10:44 AM
    Whelp, it still has a Removable Battery and an SD Card Slot so it gets my Vote.
    Jay Holm and Douche Bigelow like this.
    04-02-2013 04:47 PM
    Will there be any way for US buyers to purchase and use the World version Octo core phone?
    04-06-2013 03:56 PM
    Will there be any way for US buyers to purchase and use the World version Octo core phone?
    Probably gonna have to order it online somewhere.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    04-07-2013 08:54 PM
    Problem HTC will run into is not being on the nations largest carrier. Still don't get why they couldn't work something out with Verizon.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    04-07-2013 09:53 PM
    Any benefit to having the newest version of Wi-Fi "ac"?
    Likely there aren't many "ac " capable routers out there.
    04-17-2013 05:44 PM
    Air Gesture in S IV require particular attention. It seems that Samsung has borrowed a bit of what it had on Galaxy Note II. When you use the Air Gesture feature, you will be substituting your fingers for the pen. So the next time you have to operate you Samsung Galaxy S IV with greasy fingers, be assured you do it without soiling the device; that is assured.
    This function is similar but their goal is to move through menus making gestures on the screen, without ever touching it. For example serves to scroll through photos or move through the various home screens.
    The highlight of Galaxy S4--Air Gestures | Aneesoft Blog
    04-18-2013 01:38 AM
    Are they releasing the 16 GB/32 GB/64 GB versions on different dates? If so, what would they be?
    04-21-2013 09:48 PM
    Probably gonna have to order it online somewhere.
    If you finde where we can order one unlocked , please post the website
    thx brother
    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    04-21-2013 11:52 PM
    Are they releasing the 16 GB/32 GB/64 GB versions on different dates? If so, what would they be?
    Yes, I would like to know too - as I would not give up my 32gb S3 for a 16gb S4 - I have 8gb left out of my internal 32gb and 38gb left on my ext 64gb card in my S3.
    04-22-2013 01:02 PM
    Sadly, I'm not sure where exactly to purchase the international version. I assume you would most likely have to import it from somewhere in Europe.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.
    SERBDVB likes this.
    04-24-2013 10:43 AM
    What about warranty ? I have the iPhone 5 and was thinking of switching to the s4 finally but I like apple 1 year no hassle warranty I mean I can walk in the apple store with any problem and get a replacement phone on the spot as long as they can replicate the problem I'm having and they fix one cracked screen once so that's a saving. The s4 features and bigger battery and stuff look nice but to me customer service is what I like also like a big package can anyone tell me if I'm having problem with the phone do I go to say att or what.
    04-25-2013 12:49 AM
    Any benefit to having the newest version of Wi-Fi "ac"?
    Likely there aren't many "ac " capable routers out there.
    "AC" routers are becoming more of the norm due to the demand of streaming media. Most of the major router companies are making them (granted the prices are a little high.) I have one the problem is that nothing on the market really supports the wireless adapter 802.11ac yet. Well the S4 for does...
    04-27-2013 03:22 PM
    I was wondering how the antenna is on the S4? I currently have the S3 and I drop calls all the time in my house. Granted I live in the country and signal can be an issue but my g/f sits right next to me with her Razor Maxx and has no issues ever with her signal strength (we both are on Verizon.)
    04-27-2013 03:27 PM
    Very good

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk HD !!!
    23skidoo likes this.
    06-09-2013 03:54 PM
    I live in one of those houses too. The S4 definitely holds on to calls that would have certainly been dropped by my Bionic

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    07-31-2013 09:56 AM
    I've had a HTC One not too long ago and gave it away for a S4. The camera on HTC One is a mess, awfull.

Posted via Android Central App
    12-15-2013 02:15 AM
75 123