Full Galaxy S4 specs

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I read on IGN that one of the accessories on display was a Qi wireless charger. Did Samsung omit this totally?

It was at the Presentation afterwards, but was not shown during. But there is one available. Looks like the cover with be 40 and the charger will be 60.

100$ to not have to plug something in is a little steep in my opinion.

VSG28

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
It was at the Presentation afterwards, but was not shown during. But there is one available. Looks like the cover with be 40 and the charger will be 60.

100$ to not have to plug something in is a little steep in my opinion.

Ah, I thought the phone had Qi built in. Oh well...

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Ah, I thought the phone had Qi built in. Oh well...

It was mentioned the some (unspecified) markets will have wireless charging.
It's built in to the Note 2 but they don't ship them with the back cover with the "antenna". You can buy them online. I'm guessing they'll do the same with some of the S4s. We'll see.

Highrisedrifter

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
The reason why i am exited about s4 is because it is coming with groundbreaking eye motion technology which will control key functions at a distance.

Also one can see more features here

<LINK REMOVED>

Also Samsung Galaxy S4 is available here

<LINK REMOVED>

Let's hope they work better than the gimmicky 'Smart Stay' did on the S3 then. I wear glasses and/or read in low light conditions at night and in both situations the S3 wouldn't 'stay' on the page, preferring to dim the screen as usual. I only ever got it to work in bright light conditions and when I wasn't wearing my glasses.

And also, that last link is disingenuous as it goes to an advert for a phone that isn't on sale at the moment and sports the wrong picture by a country mile.

vzwty

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Loving that 2600Mah battery! Hopefully it equates to better battery life than the S3. My S3 was great at first, but it's been about 9 months and I get maybe 15 hrs with 2.5 hrs of screen time. The bigger battery plus expandable memory is a huge plus to me over the HTC One.

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Expandable memory? I missed that. What?

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 running 4.1.2.

vinny jr

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
^^^^^
I agree with you on HTC...
I want to get the HTC ONE...
but i'm afraid once S4 gonna be launch....HTC's price gonna reduce dramatically
and even though it sucks....people's gonna be all over S4

You go and buy the HTC One, then after the SGS4 is launched and you see just how much that metal phone isn't what you thought it would be, poor radio signal due to metal interference, no wireless charging, Blinkfeed killing the battery etc.
The SGS4 is the best phone in the world. It is a beast that beats them all. IMO polycarbonate is the best material for any electronic device with radio signals. After one week my sisters iphone 5 is a mess, all chipped and dented along it's edges. Just the opposite, my SGS3 that I purchased a week after launch looks as good as the day I bought it. There isn't a mark on it and I don't use a case. Drop both phones and see which one fairs the best. I like the look of the SGS4, I think the HTC One is out of shape, very tall and too narrow. It is well made with a very good design but it will be a mess very fast. Polycarbonate (plastic) is the material of choice. The SGS4 is the best phone for 2013+.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
You go and buy the HTC One, then after the SGS4 is launched and you see just how much that metal phone isn't what you thought it would be, poor radio signal due to metal interference, no wireless charging, Blinkfeed killing the battery etc.
The SGS4 is the best phone in the world. It is a beast that beats them all. IMO polycarbonate is the best material for any electronic device with radio signals. After one week my sisters iphone 5 is a mess, all chipped and dented along it's edges. Just the opposite, my SGS3 that I purchased a week after launch looks as good as the day I bought it. There isn't a mark on it and I don't use a case. Drop both phones and see which one fairs the best. I like the look of the SGS4, I think the HTC One is out of shape, very tall and too narrow. It is well made with a very good design but it will be a mess very fast. Polycarbonate (plastic) is the material of choice. The SGS4 is the best phone for 2013+.

I think you're being a little unfair towards the One. It has plenty going for it, it's definitely one of the best phones ever made, no phone is perfect and honestly even drop tests can't accurately show you which one would survive a fall better cause Chaos Theory dictates its impossible to tell how an object will land once it starts falling, even the tiniest shift can cause any phone to dent or the screen to shatter. Plus if you're an HTC fan the One won't disappoint in the slightest.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

sukant08

May 9, 2012
Visit site
hi guys,
just wanted to confirm something with people who have an idea about this. Is it true that the S4 doesn't have an FM radio ??
This can be a potential deal breaker for me, n I cannot understand the logic behind such a crazy decision on Samsung's part, if true !!

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
hi guys,
just wanted to confirm something with people who have an idea about this. Is it true that the S4 doesn't have an FM radio ??
This can be a potential deal breaker for me, n I cannot understand the logic behind such a crazy decision on Samsung's part, if true !!
Doesn't seem like there is one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87