12-01-2013 07:20 PM
363 ... 12131415
tools
    and fail..............
    Ye-no...:P
    03-22-2013 09:46 PM
    I think its the whole issue with them coming up with a new device and it looks almost the same as the earlier version. Somewhat of what apple did with the 4/4s. Thats wack. I for one dont think its a bad phone but its not a lamborghini.

All animals are equal but some are more equal than others
    Ok not a Lambo but its definitely at least a Ferrari, or even suped up Nissan....same old looks but fast as hell
    03-22-2013 09:47 PM
    Why so much hate? People have nothing else to do. If you don't like a product then, don't buy it. It's not like samsung is forcing you to buy their products are they. Buy what you like and get over it simple as that. If you can't get over it than you got bigger problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    You may be new to the phone game; so, let me tell you. The phone ranks right up there with p.enis size and battle scars.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    03-22-2013 09:48 PM
    You may be new to the phone game; so, let me tell you. The phone ranks right up there with p.enis size and battle scars.

Also with hats. The quality of one's hat describes much about their outlook.
    03-22-2013 09:51 PM
    I've never really understood the point of these types of threads. Who cares what somebody else prefers! I have friends with iphones and they love them. I have friends with HTC phones and they love them. I love my S3. The only time it really mattered was when I met "her". I liked hers and she liked mine so we decided to get married and now we share them with each other, and you can take that anyway you like!
    Peoples overwhelming sense of need to be right, or change someone else's mind who does not agree.... Ultimately, people just want to feel justified in how they think, but are not willing to concede to other people viewpoints, which is not a problem, but then feel they need to change opposing views to again justify their position.
    03-22-2013 10:08 PM
    Loving the note.
    I am so happy I paid a dollar for it lol
    Not rushing ahead fir anything. .I have a refurbished note 2 works fantastic. ..have the insurance so im happy.
    I phone user for years. ..
    I do See similarly with home button etc... loops like s big big iphone lol with Android and all sorts of fun stuff to do with the spen.. and motions etc
    I love htc and that's probably going to v be my next buy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    03-22-2013 10:15 PM
    Ummm NO!! Samsung doesn't try to control what you put in your device.....period!! You can do whatever the $%^& you want with a Samsung device.....heck ANY Android device! Go have fun in that walled garden!
    You must have missed the locked bootloaders on Samsung's Verizon devices.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
    03-22-2013 10:26 PM
    Oh my
    03-22-2013 10:29 PM

But their devices not on Verizon have unlocked bootloaders. Hmm... one is not like the others. >.>

Sent from my Jelly Bean chomping Infuse 4G!
    Johnly and GrooveRite like this.
    03-22-2013 10:35 PM
    But their devices not on Verizon have unlocked bootloaders. Hmm... one is not like the others. >.>

This is one of the reasons I'm happy I don't have to deal with American mobile companies.
    03-22-2013 10:37 PM

lol! nuff said ha ha!!!!
    03-22-2013 10:37 PM
    Hmmm... Poor and outdated design, plastic, wtf pen tile, touch wiz still blows, exynos chip hard to develop for. Should I keep going?
    Hard to develop? Most software is developed in c/c++ not assebler, but thats does not even matter as most android software is not even native
    03-23-2013 05:08 AM
    I wasnt aware of so much hate. ..?? They are alk Android phones. ..who cares.
    Does the phone really define who you are lol
    Well. I'm hard of hearing and love to tinker on my phone so the note 2 works for me. .. but my 17 yr old called my phone ed. . (I dislike the word) anyways. .she likes iphone but she is 17.
    I think to each their own.

03-23-2013 06:21 AM
    I wasnt aware of so much hate. ..?? They are alk Android phones. ..who cares.
    Does the phone really define who you are lol
    Well. I'm hard of hearing and love to tinker on my phone so the note 2 works for me. .. but my 17 yr old called my phone ed. . (I dislike the word) anyways. .she likes iphone but she is 17.
    I think to each their own.

Hey get a load o' Nancy, staying on topic rather than cars. Conformist.

TBolt likes this.
    03-23-2013 07:39 AM

I absolutely didn't! But you're honesty going to tell me that was Samsungs doing or Verizons?? I also believe that Samsung offered Verizon customers unlocked ones right after I'f I'm not mistaken.
    03-23-2013 08:33 AM

Hardly new, been using cell phones since the days of the large bag phones. I really just don't get all the bashing that goes on with choices that others make. Are people actually that insecure with themselves that they have to invent some phony exterior reason to establish superiority over someone else? That says a lot more about them than it does for anything else.
    retsaw likes this.
    03-23-2013 12:25 PM
    Hardly new, been using cell phones since the days of the large bag phones. I really just don't get all the bashing that goes on with choices that others make. Are people actually that insecure with themselves that they have to invent some phony exterior reason to establish superiority over someone else? That says a lot more about them than it does for anything else.
    wet blanket alert

Is this jpullins' shade account?

Regardless, if you don't see the humor in many of the posts in this thread, you're missing out. As for everyone's state of security, we really could care less.
    03-23-2013 12:44 PM
    wet blanket alert

Is this jpullins' shade account?

Regardless, if you don't see the humor in many of the posts in this thread, you're missing out. As for everyone's state of security, we really could care less.
    LOL, you're right, missed the humor part here, mea culpa! In my own defense, I'm sitting here on a Saturday and can't do anything because we're supposed to get hit with a major snowstorm within the next hour. Not what I like to plan for the weekend. Guess my sense of humor went somewhere south with the sun. My apologies!
    TBolt likes this.
    03-23-2013 12:48 PM
    LOL, you're right, missed the humor part here, mea culpa! In my own defense, I'm sitting here on a Saturday and can't do anything because we're supposed to get hit with a major snowstorm within the next hour. Not what I like to plan for the weekend. Guess my sense of humor went somewhere south with the sun. My apologies!
    lol. No worries. Be safe during the storm! I wish I could see snow here once in a while. I'm not in the right climate.
    03-23-2013 01:04 PM
    I miss my old bag phone! OK,not really.
    03-23-2013 01:06 PM
    I miss my old bag phone! OK,not really.
    Damn, was hoping it was true. I still have a couple of them sitting I n the closet, thought I might have a sucker, er I meant buyer.
    03-23-2013 09:33 PM
    Damn, was hoping it was true. I still have a couple of them sitting I n the closet, thought I might have a sucker, er I meant buyer.
    Nope. Sorry. But I still have mine too. Somehow I don't think Verizon will welcome it on their network
    03-23-2013 09:37 PM
    I was really expecting a phone redesign... The current design is too ugly for my liking to be honest
    Aquila likes this.
    03-26-2013 09:04 PM
    No, HTC is trying to be the Apple of the Android world. Every flaw the Apple phones have, HTC copies. Locked battery. No SD card slot.

Woah there, why so much hate on htc? Htc IS innovating were as apple, not so much..

Courtesy of My LT3VO
    xlDeMoNiClx likes this.
    03-27-2013 10:34 AM
    Why can't people buy the phone that suit them best and stop ripping others?

The GS4 is an awesome phone by the look of it, just in my opinion not as good as the HTC One. So I bought the HTC One.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums
    kkapoorr likes this.
    03-27-2013 04:47 PM
363 ... 12131415