Question about the Quick toggle settings.

markespo55

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Does the s4 give you the option to delete or get rid of any of icons it has in the quick toggle settings? I feel that I wouldn't need half of the icons the s4 has out of the box.
Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

noisemaker

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have an answer for this? I'd like to remove a couple and add a wifi one which apparently isn't included in the Verizon version.

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have an answer for this? I'd like to remove a couple and add a wifi one which apparently isn't included in the Verizon version.
I haven't found a way to get rid of them. For Verizon you have to get the OTA update and then possibly do a factory reset to get the WiFi toggle on the notification shade.

noisemaker

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I don't think you can delete them, but you can re-order them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

I am so hoping you are wrong because if you go to Settings>My Device>Display>Notification Panel>Set the quick settings buttons it even says "You can customize which quick setting buttons appear...." I hope this isn't another Verizon customization.

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I am so hoping you are wrong because if you go to Settings>My Device>Display>Notification Panel>Set the quick settings buttons it even says "You can customize which quick setting buttons appear...." I hope this isn't another Verizon customization.
You stopped reading too quickly. It says "You can customize which quick setting buttons appear at the top of the notification panel." You can pick those 5 that appear when you open the notification panel, not remove them or remove other ones from that settings panel.

tytlyf

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Ya, I don't think you can delete them. But you can reorder them so when you pull down the list the top 2 rows or so can be your most used compared to the lower ones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc