03-25-2013 10:16 AM
154 ... 567
tools
    Not true. IPhone theft by school teens and hoodlums is rampant for years. Now the galaxy phones are the "trendy" thing. Really goes to show how great marketing blitzing is.

But..other than that NYC is as safe a place to be these days compared to most other big cities. But I digress.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
    So you won't buy a phone that could be better because it might get stolen? Well you hear something new everyday.....
    I believe it. Even here in DC riding the Metro, I tend to sit away from the doors and make sure I have my password turned on when I'm on the train -- it's a known fact that thieves will walk up, grab your phone and run at metro stops (making it nearly impossible to chase down the perp), which is why having your phone in your hands near the train doors makes you an easy target. I don't really fear being "ambushed and jumped", but I still try to avoid being a theft target none the less.
    03-25-2013 09:15 AM
    I believe it. Even here in DC riding the Metro, I tend to sit away from the doors and make sure I have my password turned on when I'm on the train -- it's a known fact that thieves will walk up, grab your phone and run at metro stops (making it nearly impossible to chase down the perp), which is why having your phone in your hands near the train doors makes you an easy target. I don't really fear being "ambushed and jumped", but I still try to avoid being a theft target none the less.
    That's why I carry a little insurance just in case some punk makes the mistake of trying to jump me.
    03-25-2013 09:19 AM
    That's why I carry a little insurance just in case some punk makes the mistake of trying to jump me.
    "insurance" eh?
    03-25-2013 10:11 AM
    "insurance" eh?
    It comes in many forms. :P
    03-25-2013 10:16 AM
154 ... 567