Spigens S4 case lineup looking good already! SLIM ARMOR WOW

famouzstarz#AC

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
looks like any other TPU case with a mix of matte / gloss finish

if you want good protection from a tpu case check out UAG not sure if they have a s4 case in the works but the s3 one is awesome

MAXXTX

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Ive always had cases, even my old flip and slider days. Makes resale worth it and besides Im in the construction field and need some type of extra durability. my brother on the other hand his phones are usually un readable in about a few months and scratched beyond scratched. Now the only question I have for myself is: Which Color!

ThisTechBoi

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
bookmarked. Wow, would you look at this sexy beast:

galaxy_s4_slim_armor_infinity_white01.jpg

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I am taking the lack of Spigen accessories as an indication they are not sure how well its going to sell, unlike the GS4, which has 40+ million GS3's sold to show them its worth making GS4 cases.

ThisTechBoi

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
I am taking the lack of Spigen accessories as an indication they are not sure how well its going to sell, unlike the GS4, which has 40+ million GS3's sold to show them its worth making GS4 cases.

Very observant person, you are! But I agree nonetheless. Samsung has been very rigorous in the marketing department so it's a no brainer that it will outsell the HTC One for quite a while.

stringbeanie

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
It's a very nice looking case and was extremely popular on the iphone forums but I got one for the iphone and it added a lot of bulk and A LOT of weight to the phone. I'm not sure if that will translate to the S4 but I will hold off for the verdict.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma