Spigens S4 case lineup looking good already! SLIM ARMOR WOW

JLopez149

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Just got my neo hybrid in metal slate. A little disappointed for the money. its pretty flimsy and not as slim as I thought it would be Love the S4 though (came from iphone 4s)

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Just got my neo hybrid in metal slate. A little disappointed for the money. its pretty flimsy and not as slim as I thought it would be Love the S4 though (came from iphone 4s)

Can you share some photos of the case and phone please. I was looking to buy neo hybrid. What color of phone you have? S4 White here and it's amazing.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 White - using Tapatalk

Tar Heel

May 19, 2010
Visit site
my neo hybrid should be here any minute in the mail. If I figure out how to post a pic, I'll put some on.

Posted via Android Central App

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I couldn't decide between Neo-Hybrid or Slim Armor and Spigen didn't reply yet on whether the Glas.tR would fit correctly with either one (I would think it would) so I ordered an OtterBox case. I think they are chunky and will likely send it back and order something else.

If anyone who has Glas.tR on their S4 and is using a Spigen case can you post your success or disappointment with it.

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
my neo hybrid should be here any minute in the mail. If I figure out how to post a pic, I'll put some on.

Posted via Android Central App

Think you may have to enter in the image link and the tags manually, but I'm probably wrong. I keep switching over to tapatalk when I have pictures to post.

Maybe someone more tech savvy can elaborate on how to post pics through the AC app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20