12-07-2013 10:18 AM
508 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    I got that case for the great looks. Neo Hybrid .Personally I did not like the feel in my hands. Hard sharp edges felt bad and was wanting to jump out of my hands. You are correct there is no protection for the camera. One of the worst things is it made the phone look like the enemy iphone!!! I love the new slim light phone. The otterbox leaves you piece of mind of keeping the phone safe. But it of course leaves you with a huge brick of a phone. It defeats having such a great designed phone. Might as well save some money and get a cheaper heavy fat phone. I bought the speck I think its the candy shell. It feels like it will keep the phone safe and is pretty slim. They only had a black one in the store so had to get somthing for the just purchased phone. But dont like the looks on my white phone But had no choice. I really like it. But for me its to slick and slides off the car seat or where ever I rest it. Us guys dont have purses. I like the rubbery Grippy ones
    05-15-2013 04:23 PM
    I tried those once. Didn't like the way the side parts fit and felt they were just harder to install than say DecalGirl and SkinIt ones. You should check those out! DecalGirl just added the S4 to their lineup. I buy MULTIPILE backs for my phones and apply different skins to them and just change things up by applying a different back! I have installed MANY of the DecalGirl and SkinIt skins and I love them! Definitely give the phone more grip!
    Are those decalgirls think enough raised Up so it protects camera when phone is placed on back?
    05-15-2013 04:56 PM
    im thinking of getting the iskin claro (pure)...
    anyone know of anymore clear cases?
    05-15-2013 06:59 PM
    Considered one of those but no kickstand, right? I need the kickstand. Ended up getting this case/holster combo: Amazon.com: Aduro Shell Holster Combo Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 with Kick-Stand & Belt Clip (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, US Cellular & Sprint): Cell Phones & Accessories Phone took a spill face down onto the sidewalk not 30 min after putting this case on and the case took the abuse with my phone face unscathed.
    All but one had kickstands. I didn't want a kickstand so that is the one I bought.
    05-15-2013 08:01 PM
    All but one had kickstands. I didn't want a kickstand so that is the one I bought.
    LOL - my sig - funny!
    05-15-2013 08:21 PM
    Dear God... this case is gorgeous. Yes, it does add some bulk as far as width of the phone, but nothing that makes it feel like I have to stretch my thumb across the screen. Overall, this is my second Spigen case for this phone and I'm extremely impressed with their craftsmanship that goes into their products. Only downside for me is the case renders my Samsung Genuine dock completely useless, but the case isn't that hard to slip on/off so if I really want to use it I can remove the case.

EDIT: Sorry for the crap pictures. My iPad Mini takes a great picture, but the ambient lighting in my place is horrible.
    WOW! Nice case! If I were to ever get a case (I like to run naked), I think that would be the one I'd get. Couldn't you modify the dock somehow? What does the dock you have look like? Maybe I can give a suggestion. I like tweaking things.
    05-15-2013 08:23 PM
    Hi Guys I got this from Amazon. What do you guys think? I care more for protection from drops then how the phone looks. I also have large hands so doesn't make a difference if it makes the phone larger. Which case offers the best protection for the buck?
    05-15-2013 08:53 PM
    All these cases are nice...and then the 4500mah battery comes out! I'm much more concerned about
    using the heck out of the phone than, worrying about so called "bulk"
    Also, I'm a little creeped out when people say a phone is "sexy" huh???
    The camera lens is too small. Just barely.
    05-15-2013 09:27 PM
    Considered one of those but no kickstand, right? I need the kickstand. Ended up getting this case/holster combo: Amazon.com: Aduro Shell Holster Combo Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 with Kick-Stand & Belt Clip (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, US Cellular & Sprint): Cell Phones & Accessories Phone took a spill face down onto the sidewalk not 30 min after putting this case on and the case took the abuse with my phone face unscathed.
    These are nice cases. Looks very similar to the stock case Verizon sold for the Droid Charge. Kickstand works great. The cross textured-back is easy to grip.
    05-15-2013 10:03 PM
    I'm a little creeped out when people say a phone is "sexy" huh???
    I'm not

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
    Wilbur likes this.
    05-15-2013 10:06 PM
    I got this one and I like it. Does add some thickness but I don't want the camera to get scratched when I put the phone down.

But I dislike how this and most other cases I see cover up the speaker when it is flat on a table.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2
    got the same case.. its not too bad really.. gonna order the spigen hybrid and see how I like it... REALLY liking the glas TR for it though... freaking best screen protector I have ever had.
    05-16-2013 03:40 AM
    im thinking of getting the iskin claro (pure)...
    anyone know of anymore clear cases?
    Otterbox has one that most is clear
    05-16-2013 10:45 AM
    I actually was getting this as a temporary holdover till I picked something else and then returning it after (by the way Best Buy's return policy is down to 14 days, for anyone who didn't know yet), but ended up liking it a lot. Makes the back look like metal too.
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases/Covers Thread-photo-2.jpg   Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases/Covers Thread-photo-1.jpg   Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases/Covers Thread-photo-3.jpg  
    smooth4lyfe likes this.
    05-16-2013 11:27 PM
    Anyone have any experience with Element Case - iPhone Case and iPad Accessories with the S3 or iPhone? I'd really like to see them come out with a Sector 5 case for the S4. but the Eclipse or Atom case are nice too.

Atom Case for S3:

Eclipse Case for S3:
    http://elementcase.com/v/vspfiles/te...uctpage_15.jpg
    05-17-2013 02:41 AM
    Coming soon.

Just got this email.

John
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases/Covers Thread-screenshot_2013-05-17-04-57-44-1-1.png  
    05-17-2013 05:11 AM
    Coming soon.

Just got this email.

John
    Now that look promising. May have to check that out.
    05-17-2013 07:04 AM
    pics.
    because of this thread i bought a SPIGEN Neo Hybrid. I have never had a case on my phone, but the way you guys talked about it...i figured i'd be dumb not to buy it! especially the pics by statusone

i got the red case (i figured it'd have greater appeal for the masses) but i liked the yellow one too! is there a way to get the yellow one too without buying a whole new one? like just buy the yellow portion?
    05-17-2013 10:12 AM
    because of this thread i bought a SPIGEN Neo Hybrid. I have never had a case on my phone, but the way you guys talked about it...i figured i'd be dumb not to buy it! especially the pics by statusone

i got the red case (i figured it'd have greater appeal for the masses) but i liked the yellow one too! is there a way to get the yellow one too without buying a whole new one? like just buy the yellow portion?
    Not yet. I'm sure many Neo Hybrid owners are hoping we can simply purchase another colored frame to mix-n-match. Keep checking their web site.
    05-17-2013 10:34 AM
    Not yet. I'm sure many Neo Hybrid owners are hoping we can simply purchase another colored frame to mix-n-match. Keep checking their web site.
    I contacted Spigen about this and they said they were not gonna do it until there was a big demand for it...I canceled my order when they told me that
    05-17-2013 11:40 AM
    Does anybody make a case that works with an extended battery?
    05-17-2013 12:56 PM

Hey brother thanks a lot for the shout out. Hope you're happy with it. I know I am.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
    05-17-2013 07:33 PM
    So whats the best case for drop protection? Otterbox Defender? Anything better? I care more about protection the aesthetics
    05-17-2013 10:37 PM
    So whats the best case for drop protection? Otterbox Defender? Anything better? I care more about protection the aesthetics
    The maximum protection cases that I know of are:

Ballistics Maxx
    Case Mate Tough Xtreme
    Griffin Survivor
    Otterbox Defender
    Seidio Convert
    Trident Kraken

I believe you can throw your phone across the room in any of these.
    05-17-2013 11:58 PM
    i really like the Spgen Neo Hybrid but i would LOVE it if the back was a see-through clear material so i can see the nice Back of the GS4
    05-18-2013 04:28 PM
    i really like the Spgen Neo Hybrid but i would LOVE it if the back was a see-through clear material so i can see the nice Back of the GS4
    This might fit the bill for what you're looking for. I love mine.

[Black] [Samsung Galaxy S4 IV S IV i9500] Rearth Ringke Fusion Premium Hybrid Hard Case, i9500 2013 Model (AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon) ECO Package
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BSG8KKC/...cUvbUpU2793286

Posted via Android Central App
    05-18-2013 05:46 PM
508 ... 1011121314 ...