12-07-2013 10:18 AM
508 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    For a great case AND a belt clip? Completely worth $45 bucks. If you don't use the clip, just buy the case separately.
    05-24-2013 12:54 AM
    Anyone have any experience with Element Case - iPhone Case and iPad Accessories with the S3 or iPhone? I'd really like to see them come out with a Sector 5 case for the S4. but the Eclipse or Atom case are nice too.

Atom Case for S3:
    http://elementcase.com/v/vspfiles/te...-sliced_12.jpg

Eclipse Case for S3:
    http://elementcase.com/v/vspfiles/te...uctpage_15.jpg
    http://elementcase.com/v/vspfiles/te...uctpage_13.jpg
    I find it funny that Element Case is coming out with something now, when I had asked them about it and they would only say they can't comment on future products. I get that, but either you are or you aren't planning on it. It shouldn't have been a stretch for them since the S3 to S4 design was not much of a difference.
    05-24-2013 09:22 PM
    Coming soon.

Just got this email.

John
    I want the Eclipse case but will it work with a Spigen Glas.tR screen protector?
    05-24-2013 09:24 PM
    I went to best buy and saw an incase slider case, which I thought they only made for iphones, and I bought it. I'm loving it so far.
    05-24-2013 09:38 PM
    Anyone have any experience with Element Case - iPhone Case and iPad Accessories with the S3 or iPhone? I'd really like to see them come out with a Sector 5 case for the S4. but the Eclipse or Atom case are nice too.
    I also sent their rep a message before the S$ was released telling them to get off their butts and start working on a case for the GS4. They waited 6-8 months to produce something for the GS3 after it was released. The original Atom was junk as the phone reportedly would just pop out and they had to redesign. I bought the Eclipse case and loved it mainly because it ported the speaker to the front while increasing the sound quality. The kickstand was made of tissue paper. They are proud of their products as the Eclipse has an MSRP of $65. I sold it for $50 when I got my S4 so I am only a $15 fool.

Here are pics of the Eclipse on my GS3 with the Xgear tempered glass screen protector:

They have something in the works but are only 10 million units behind this time:

fkpalm likes this.
    05-24-2013 09:51 PM
    just posted my case in a new thread under dx-box spigen case
    check it out...
    05-24-2013 09:53 PM
    do they make a case fior the extended battery?
    05-25-2013 06:16 AM
    I'm returning my dual pro shine case. It won't let me use a Touchstone inductive charger of which I have two. So i got this Belkin Surround bumper case with an open back. Keeps the screen and camera from touching the table and let's me charge wirelessly with a 30 inductive film that fits right under the stock door. It also is compatible with the iVisorXT screen protector I have on. Next step, but the film and a spare battery with standalone charger!

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk II
    05-25-2013 08:58 AM
    I have my GS4 since the launch, naked.

I received this week Spigen Neohybrid + Glas.tr.

I have to say that I miss the sleek look and feel of the GS4...and might return to no protection. I will just put extra caution.

Even if those case and screen protections are supposely slim.... i completely loss the great feeling of the device on hand.

My 2cents
    So... I ended up by installing the screen protector + case... since I got them... i will give it a try for few days...

If I really can't live with it... i'll remove it once for all.
    05-25-2013 12:32 PM
    I would like to see a cover that works like a calculator cover. Ya know so you could pop it off the front and put it on the back. That way I could have a hard cover on the front that would fit in my pocket much easier than a otter box. All they would need to do is figure a good way to deal with the camera. I would buy a case like that in a second so long as I could pop it on the back and sill take pics. The S Cover is a PITA when you want to take a pic. Shooting threw plastic that is EZ to scratch and scuff is not cool. So you always have to deal with a floppy cover blowing in the wind and your left looking less than normal taking a pic that is very awkward to handle.
    05-25-2013 12:48 PM
    Not a case, but my aluminum backing finally came in the mail! I got it off off of ebay, shipped from Hong Kong with free shipping. $7. It also comes with a handy little tool that you can rub off any smudges or finger prints off of it!
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases/Covers Thread-img_1160.jpg   Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases/Covers Thread-img_1161.jpg   Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases/Covers Thread-img_1162.jpg   Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases/Covers Thread-img_1163.jpg   Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases/Covers Thread-img_1164.jpg  

Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases/Covers Thread-img_1165.jpg   Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases/Covers Thread-img_1167.jpg  
    05-25-2013 01:13 PM
    Not a case, but my aluminum backing finally came in the mail! I got it off off of ebay, shipped from Hong Kong with free shipping. $7. It also comes with a handy little tool that you can rub off any smudges or finger prints off of it!
    It looks awesome. I had the same thing for the s3. The issue was the it messes up the reception.

Is the reception doing better on the s4?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    05-25-2013 02:31 PM
    It looks awesome. I had the same thing for the s3. The issue was the it messes up the reception.

Is the reception doing better on the s4?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    I haven't had any issues with reception. It's been the same with the stock back cover. I'm planning to get some others later on in different colors!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Android Central Forums
    05-25-2013 03:38 PM
    I just got this today. Ordered it when I had my S4, from the seller linked to elsewhere in this thread. I'm VERY impressed with it. Very solid feeling, the metal is actually metal (not plastic like some of the others), and the little touches like the bright chrome edge around the camera make it seem like a Samsung part. Plus, it was only $12 with shipping direct from China.

If you were considering buying one, do it. Definitely worth the money and should make the GS4 feel as good on the outside as it is high-po on the inside.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases/Covers Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1369543858192.jpg  
    05-25-2013 11:54 PM
    I like the slimness and screen protection that the flip covers offers (I have taken pretty good care of my droid X over the years). But can anyone give some insight on how it feels to take a call with one? OR what about taking pics? Just seems to me that while they may look good they seem to have some serious issues on how they could get in the way. Gah why can't they make something that can be all around good for a flip case? One that does not hinder use of the phone, does make you look as though your talking to a address book held up to your ear, and still provides reasonable protection for said use.
    05-25-2013 11:57 PM
    I just got this today. Ordered it when I had my S4, from the seller linked to elsewhere in this thread. I'm VERY impressed with it. Very solid feeling, the metal is actually metal (not plastic like some of the others), and the little touches like the bright chrome edge around the camera make it seem like a Samsung part. Plus, it was only $12 with shipping direct from China.

If you were considering buying one, do it. Definitely worth the money and should make the GS4 feel as good on the outside as it is high-po on the inside.

I really like the look of this. My only concern would be if the metal affects the radio signal or NFC in any way...have you noticed anything?
    05-26-2013 01:13 AM
    I really like the look of this. My only concern would be if the metal affects the radio signal or NFC in any way...have you noticed anything?
    I actually don't have an S4 anymore so I can't test it. I don't know if it would affect any signals because it's actually pretty thin. It's also possible that it isn't actually metal, but I would be very surprised if it wasn't. (It's cool to the touch unlike plastic, but it also feels like metal)

05-26-2013 01:42 AM
    I just got this case, absolutely beautiful and slim. Feels great and superb quality. Definately using this for a while.

Love Them Big
    05-26-2013 02:50 AM
    My previous BB Torch hit the ground several times and only sustained few bruises and chapping on it's bezel thanks to it's bulky build. But I've seen lots of cracked screen of iPhone, S3 or similar phones and I want to minimize the risk of my expensive phone to suffer the same damage. While S4 does very slim and light, somehow the dimension doesn't feel so balanced in my hand especially when typing. So I did some research on protective casing to buy before using the phone extensively.

I've heard about the reputation of Otterbox but it looks like an defensive armor with very manly and bulky design. Many ladies users of S3/S4 will opt for either jelly/clear plastic case or the flip/S-view case. I don't like flip design, it's getting in the way of holding the phone and there's no protection when dropped while it's in use. I went down to a shop with intention to get a Case-mate Tough, but the only color available was white and it had discoloration from the see-through hole on it's case. So I looked around and while I love how Spigen Slim Armor looks perfectly-fit into the phone, I finally chose the "thicker" one, OB Commuter in Powder Gray/Blaze Pink. I love how it perfectly suits my white S4. Instead of feeling bulky, it gives a better grip. I think the official images of Commuter gave a false impression that it has semi-rounded back case that looks bulky. I got a lot of compliments that the casing is very nice and I'm very proud showing it off .
    05-28-2013 04:06 AM
    I just got this case, absolutely beautiful and slim. Feels great and superb quality. Definately using this for a while.

Love Them Big
    What's the difference between this and the [Ultra Fit] from Spigen? They look identical except the newer ones are in more colors.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BSX...cUvbUpU2818582

The Ultra Fit was my first case and I've gotta say, it's my favorite when I'm not at work. It's so thin, and it feels like a naked phone, but since it's a matte finish you don't finger print up the back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    05-28-2013 11:13 AM
    I have been looking for a holster combination case. Hopefully one that is not too bulky and still offers great protection. I had one for the s3 but I can't find one like it for the s4. Don't want an otterbox or ballistic.
    05-28-2013 12:20 PM
    I have been looking for a holster combination case. Hopefully one that is not too bulky and still offers great protection. I had one for the s3 but I can't find one like it for the s4. Don't want an otterbox or ballistic.
    Seidio Active - Case and Clip Combo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    05-28-2013 12:41 PM
    Let's see it on your phone

Sent from my amazing Samsung Galaxy S4... there is none better!
    05-28-2013 01:26 PM
    Let's see it on your phone

Sent from my amazing Samsung Galaxy S4... there is none better!
    I took pictures with the case off and also on my phone. Pictures have already been posted. Look at my post again on the previous page. The pictures are there.
    05-28-2013 01:30 PM
    My Spigen Neohybrid just went in the drawer. The Galaxy S 4 Protective Cover + just came in and it is so much nicer. Much more compact, makes the buttons feel just right. The cut outs for the power and headphone jacks allow for just about anything. Samsung made just the right amount of tackiness which makes this case feel great in my hand. Another great thing that Samsung did was to really protect the camera lens with this case and raise the speaker opening. Much narrower and thinner than the Spigen with a perfect tight fit. This case should be able to take a drop without a problem. Great job Samsung, you nailed it with this case. This case feels perfect in every way.
    kirkhere likes this.
    05-28-2013 01:43 PM
508 ... 1314151617 ...