12-07-2013 10:18 AM
508 12345 ...
tools
    Why is this page so sticky when I scroll up an down on my iphone 5? Is this website not optimized for iPhones?
    03-29-2013 07:51 PM
    Why is this page so sticky when I scroll up an down on my iphone 5? Is this website not optimized for iPhones?
    should be the same as any page on Imore.com
    03-29-2013 07:56 PM
    The Spigen cases are nice and I am very tempted by their promotion, BUT, until Verizon actually says what they are going to release I just can't buy accessories. Its a done deal that I am going to sell my iP5 that is about a month old and happily get a larger 5" display phone on Android, but will I stay on Verizon GS4 (32GB minimum) or leave for AT&T and get the HTC One 64GB or possibly the GS4 if they actually do offer a 32GB version.

Funny how Spigen has no cases for the HTC One but tons of stuff for the GS4, I guess we know who is beginning to be big like another company.
    03-30-2013 02:44 PM
    I justify this by already having used it on 3 devices. so far I have paid $10 per phone.

If you buy a case a $30 with a kickstand you can't reuse it on your next phone. If I had to buy a new flygrip for every device I would agree with you. But that's not the case.

So to me a flygrip has more value. As an added bonus flygrip allows me to handle my device more securely reducing the chances of dropping my phone. So it serves a number of purposes.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    True but there are times where the phone is dropped where a case comes in handy (ex: stepping out the car with phone on lap) and serves protection while the flygrip serves zero protection against concrete .
    03-30-2013 04:36 PM
    True but there are times where the phone is dropped where a case comes in handy (ex: stepping out the car with phone on lap) and serves protection while the flygrip serves zero protection against concrete .
    That's why you put the flygrip on the case like the video I posted of my device.

This case came free with the flygrip .you can choose the color

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    03-30-2013 05:09 PM
    While Flygrip may be useful to some, I can't get over the fact that it looks like I have a plastic handle on my phone, which is supposed to look sleek.

I'll be over here drooling over the Spigen case in the first post if you need me.
    03-30-2013 07:22 PM
    I ordered the Metal Slate this morning
    03-30-2013 07:48 PM

Would love to see cases like these for the S4 in my Easter basket!

03-31-2013 08:57 AM
    Those are some girly colors!
    EDIT lol I just saw your name
    ThisTechBoi likes this.
    03-31-2013 10:10 AM
    They are festive colors for Easter (Happy Easter BTW MindyRoth) the one downside to those cases for me is the exposed buttons which just allows more grit and stuff to get into the case. They are good as an ultra thin case though.
    03-31-2013 11:23 AM
    I was wondering, will white cases like Spigen's get dirty very often?
    03-31-2013 05:05 PM
    I'm actually curious to see which case(s) I get. I figure that AC will be making a Lloyd case for the S4.
    04-01-2013 09:48 AM
    I don't plan on putting a plastic case on my plastic phone.

I will be getting a full body bodyguardz or zagg hd skin to prevent scratches and that's it. I don't ever drop my phones anyway (knock on wood).
    04-01-2013 10:31 AM
    I was wondering, will white cases like Spigen's get dirty very often?
    In my experience with white cases, they always get dirty or discolor.
    04-01-2013 10:34 AM
    I don't plan on putting a plastic case on my plastic phone.

I will be getting a full body bodyguardz or zagg hd skin to prevent scratches and that's it. I don't ever drop my phones anyway (knock on wood).
    Funny - I said that yesterday, then immediately dropped my S3 with the "crappy plastic" body. No damage of any kind. Whew!
    04-01-2013 10:36 AM
    In my experience with white cases, they always get dirty or discolor.
    This will be a massive deal breaker for me :/
    I did some research and got this about TPU cases on some other forums:
    "TPU by nature absorbs things, but doesn't release them easily. There really isn't way to bring it back to the original white color. I bought a clear TPU case that turned a dingy yellow in about a month. My advice, only buy darker colors if you are getting tpu. "
    I've contacted Spigen about it... still no reply after three days.
    04-01-2013 11:34 AM
    This will be a massive deal breaker for me :/
    I did some research and got this about TPU cases on some other forums:

I've contacted Spigen about it... still no reply after three days.
    They won't tell you it will discolor and lose a sale.

Just take first-hand experiences from real users as truth.
    ThisTechBoi likes this.
    04-01-2013 11:46 AM
    Just hope that Ringke comes out with a slim case. I love those things, even more than the Cruzerlites.
    04-01-2013 12:18 PM
    They won't tell you it will discolor and lose a sale.

Just take first-hand experiences from real users as truth.
    Hadn't thoughgt about that, thanks man
    Will do. I guess Spigen's darker cases don't look too bad...
    04-01-2013 12:43 PM
    Anybody know if there will be the OEM slim case for the S4?

This is the case for the S3....

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ern-cases.html
    04-01-2013 01:46 PM
    Anybody know if there will be the OEM slim case for the S4?

This is the case for the S3....

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ern-cases.html
    It wasn't announced by Samsung.

I'm sure a similar case would come out from a third-party though.
    04-01-2013 02:00 PM
    Got a reply from Spigen...

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Spigen.com Customer Service Department.
    Hi, my name is XXXXX from Spigen.com.

The white TPU's generally get dirtier than darker TPU's because of the nature of the color, since it shows up more. I hope that answered your question!

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you!

With best regards,
    Product Developments
    (used Xs to protect privacy)

Well, I still might get a white case, but I'll most probably settle on a black one. I'm going to get a few, like three, so I can switch them up from time to time, so perhaps one will be white, others will be black.
    04-01-2013 04:46 PM
    Man, Spigen makes all the good cases for the iPhone. Take a look at the S3 compared to the i5, hopefully the S4 gets some stuff like that. For some reason though I doubt it.
    04-02-2013 05:16 PM
    I asked a couple more questions to the help desk, this is what I asked;

I was wondering how long will a TPU case such as the "Galaxy S4 Case Slim Armor" remain white with frequent usage of at least 4-6 months? What I mean is, if I buy the case now, how long would it take for it to get dirty or loose its colour? Generally speaking.

What about polycarbonate materials such as on the Ultra Thin Air case and the frame of the Galaxy S4 Neo Hybrid? Will they remain white after months of usage?
    Because those were the cases that I am considering buying.

Here's the reply I got:
    Thank you for your inquiry! The white frame for the Galaxy S4 Slim Armor is finished with a glossy coating (unlike the white iPhone 5 Slim Armor frame, which does not have the glossy coating), which makes it easier to clean should the case get dirty.

As for the Ultra Thin Air and the Neo Hybrid, as with any white case, I cannot guarantee that they will remain pristine after months of usage. But if they have a glossy finish like the Slim Armor, they will be easier to clean.

I hope that cleared things up!

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you!

Just putting this out there for anyone considering buying those cases.

Was also wondering, which of the following cases would you guys prefer?

OR

smooth4lyfe, brianphrack and tr-1 like this.
    04-02-2013 05:55 PM
    It looks like Seidio is developing some S4 cases with kickstands. I've been really happy with their products before.
    04-02-2013 06:16 PM
508 12345 ...