Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases/Covers Thread

Suda

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
There's a whole bunch of cases to choose from here:

Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases | DSstyles

Also found some leather flip cases:

KLD Enland Style Flip PU Leather Case Cover Pouch Samsung Galaxy S4 s IV I9500 | eBay

%EF%BC%81%E8%8B%B1%E5%80%ABi9500_14.jpg

They also have pink/magenta ones for the ladies, I know you're liking them too though TechBoi :p

%EF%BC%81%E8%8B%B1%E5%80%ABi9500_07.jpg

%EF%BC%81%E8%8B%B1%E5%80%ABi9500_06.jpg

Last edited:

ThisTechBoi

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Just get the silicone rubber compound you can buy to dip hand tools in. The stuff that's on pliers handles. Take your device and dip it a few times, getting a nice thick coating on it. Give it a day to cure. Not only will your device be protected from bumps and drops, it will be waterproof! And orange of course or red or whatever you choose.

1t0m.jpg

There's a whole bunch of cases to choose from here:

Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases | DSstyles
They also have pink/magenta ones for the ladies, I know you're liking them too though TechBoi :p
Oh yes mate, my eyes are glued! Cheeky ;) :p

But in all seriousness, there is are a ton of cases on that link... it's like a fashion magazine!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm having trouble deciding between the Neo Hybrid and the slim armour case. Just cant decide without seeing the Neo Hybrid in person and you can't easily do that. I might order the Neo Hybrid from Amazon.com so I can return it if needed without a hassle, won't get the free screen protectors that way, but an easier return is key.

Podunks

Banned
Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm having trouble deciding between the Neo Hybrid and the slim armour case. Just cant decide without seeing the Neo Hybrid in person and you can't easily do that. I might order the Neo Hybrid from Amazon.com so I can return it if needed without a hassle, won't get the free screen protectors that way, but an easier return is key.

The Neo looks super nice... I may call and see about changing my order from the slim armor...

ThisTechBoi

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Well I canceled my slim armor order, and pre-ordered the neo case!!! in Dante Red!!

Awesome! Will try to get both. Considering whether to wait a few months for them to arrive in local online shops where I can buy them for about $25 each, or, order directly from Spigen and pay about $35 for shipping, which is a lot. idk.

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I like the Neo, but I am going for the Slim Armor, I want the rubberized buttons for that extra bit of protection and easier to find them vs recessed cut outs.

BarackOdrama

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Awesome! Will try to get both. Considering whether to wait a few months for them to arrive in local online shops where I can buy them for about $25 each, or, order directly from Spigen and pay about $35 for shipping, which is a lot. idk.

You won't be able to buy any Spigen cases in stores because they're not available. They only sell online at their website or their Amazon store.

The Amazon store is not a bad option if you have Prime because you'll get free 2-day shipping and returns are easy.

EDIT: Just saw you meant local ONLINE shops. I'm not sure about their availability. I wouldn't buy from one of those anyway because Spigen only honors their warranty if it's bought from their website or Amazon.