Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases/Covers Thread

Reuben Chew

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Any suggestions for a good case with adequate shock protection with a generous headphone jack cutout?

I bought the Neo Hybrid only to find out it wouldn't fit with most of my headphones...

Dural

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

JPBberry212

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
A few of the one's I'm looking at. I like this one because it has a kickstand.
Seidio Active
CSK3SSGS4K-GL-2T.jpg

Then there are these wallet cases. I like the speck one but it isn't out yet.
Speck Smartflex Card
images

Tridea Wallet case
tridea-100-italian-pu-wallet-fip-cover-case-for-samsung-galaxy-s4-i9500-brwon.jpg

This one only has one card slot.
Spigen wallet case
images

I want to make sure I maintain my NFC features so I may wait until there are more reviews for these.

LoveMyPhone

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Picked up this caase today at my local Best Buy and I love it! It is a bumper "wrap" (no back on it). It has a grey (they call it stone) soft (maybe TPU) bumper that goes all the way around the phone and gives it a "lip" around the screen and back side. Then a poly carbonate bumper that wraps around that! I hate bulky cases on such a sleek phone like the S4 but want to protect the edges and give some impact protection and for me this is exactly what I was looking for!
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 Surround Case | Smartphone Cases | Cases & Protection | Products | Belkin USA Site

RG129

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Picked up this caase today at my local Best Buy and I love it! It is a bumper "wrap" (no back on it). It has a grey (they call it stone) soft (maybe TPU) bumper that goes all the way around the phone and gives it a "lip" around the screen and back side. Then a poly carbonate bumper that wraps around that! I hate bulky cases on such a sleek phone like the S4 but want to protect the edges and give some impact protection and for me this is exactly what I was looking for!
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 Surround Case | Smartphone Cases | Cases & Protection | Products | Belkin USA Site

I bought the same case at BB when I picked up my S4 on Saturday. I just needed something temporary until I got my Slim Armor. It's a good case, but I don't like how the TPU portion is a light grey...doesn't really match well with the white phone when looking at it from the front. I also don't like how the TPU doesn't make the case slide well out of pockets.

I got it for half off, so I'll probably keep it anyway. It might be good to switch it back and forth between the Slim Armor.

Charlene1991

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Can someone find me a case like 'spigen neo hybrid' BUT transparent on the back? Really really REALLY appreciated if anyone could find me my dream case :D

jhawks3

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Can someone find me a case like 'spigen neo hybrid' BUT transparent on the back? Really really REALLY appreciated if anyone could find me my dream case :D

This was the closest I could fine Charlene ​please replace this link with an unshortened version.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer