Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases/Covers Thread

Wilbur

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Considered one of those but no kickstand, right? I need the kickstand. Ended up getting this case/holster combo: Amazon.com: Aduro Shell Holster Combo Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 with Kick-Stand & Belt Clip (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, US Cellular & Sprint): Cell Phones & Accessories Phone took a spill face down onto the sidewalk not 30 min after putting this case on and the case took the abuse with my phone face unscathed.

These are nice cases. Looks very similar to the stock case Verizon sold for the Droid Charge. Kickstand works great. The cross textured-back is easy to grip.

ed1371

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I got this one and I like it. Does add some thickness but I don't want the camera to get scratched when I put the phone down.

But I dislike how this and most other cases I see cover up the speaker when it is flat on a table.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

got the same case.. its not too bad really.. gonna order the spigen hybrid and see how I like it... REALLY liking the glas TR for it though... freaking best screen protector I have ever had.

DioramaMaker

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I actually was getting this as a temporary holdover till I picked something else and then returning it after (by the way Best Buy's return policy is down to 14 days, for anyone who didn't know yet), but ended up liking it a lot. Makes the back look like metal too. :cool:

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 101
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 99
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    472.3 KB · Views: 99

laurence.jose

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any experience with Element Case - iPhone Case and iPad Accessories with the S3 or iPhone? I'd really like to see them come out with a Sector 5 case for the S4. but the Eclipse or Atom case are nice too.

Atom Case for S3:
Atom_SamsungS3_productpage-sliced_12.jpg

Eclipse Case for S3:
http://elementcase.com/v/vspfiles/t...clipseS3/Eclipse_SamsungS3_productpage_15.jpg
Eclipse_SamsungS3_productpage_13.jpg

cokl

May 8, 2013
Visit site
because of this thread i bought a SPIGEN Neo Hybrid. I have never had a case on my phone, but the way you guys talked about it...i figured i'd be dumb not to buy it! especially the pics by statusone

i got the red case (i figured it'd have greater appeal for the masses) but i liked the yellow one too! is there a way to get the yellow one too without buying a whole new one? like just buy the yellow portion?

Wilbur

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
because of this thread i bought a SPIGEN Neo Hybrid. I have never had a case on my phone, but the way you guys talked about it...i figured i'd be dumb not to buy it! especially the pics by statusone

i got the red case (i figured it'd have greater appeal for the masses) but i liked the yellow one too! is there a way to get the yellow one too without buying a whole new one? like just buy the yellow portion?

Not yet. I'm sure many Neo Hybrid owners are hoping we can simply purchase another colored frame to mix-n-match. Keep checking their web site.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Not yet. I'm sure many Neo Hybrid owners are hoping we can simply purchase another colored frame to mix-n-match. Keep checking their web site.

I contacted Spigen about this and they said they were not gonna do it until there was a big demand for it...I canceled my order when they told me that

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site

Hey brother thanks a lot for the shout out. Hope you're happy with it. I know I am. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

JawjaBill

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
So whats the best case for drop protection? Otterbox Defender? Anything better? I care more about protection the aesthetics

The maximum protection cases that I know of are:

Ballistics Maxx
Case Mate Tough Xtreme
Griffin Survivor
Otterbox Defender
Seidio Convert
Trident Kraken

I believe you can throw your phone across the room in any of these.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
i really like the Spgen Neo Hybrid but i would LOVE it if the back was a see-through clear material so i can see the nice Back of the GS4

This might fit the bill for what you're looking for. I love mine.

[Black] [Samsung Galaxy S4 IV S IV i9500] Rearth Ringke Fusion Premium Hybrid Hard Case, i9500 2013 Model (AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon) ECO Package
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BSG8KKC...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2793286

Posted via Android Central App

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Please do. It's a great price and I'm curious to know how much bulk it adds and if that clear back shows fingerprints easily or not. Thanks.

I love mine. Had this case for my Nexus 4 as well. Doesn't show much fingerprints. It is rather slim and offers decent drop protection. The only issue is keeping dirt out of it. As it is clear it's easy to see dirt and dust that builds up in it. I'll take a picture of it later today if I get a chance.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL