Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases/Covers Thread

Wilbur

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: Decisions

http://lakecityquietpills.com/photo/multihost/images/47261397789644925404.jpg

I am not one of those individuals who absolutely will not drop a phone. I find it comical that some of you declare that it is impossible for you to drop a phone. Face it, It only takes 1 perfect storm to cause an "Oh Sheet!" moment. I know me and I need the extra protection. I will keep the Otterbox and iloome screenmate.

In my line of work IF I drop the phone its either landing on steel or pavement so I NEED a case. And it could be raining ... even in California. ...ha!

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Just decided to pick up a case today. Found an incipio frequency today for only about $17. Didn't add much to the size and good rubberized protection. Better to pay a little less than $20 for a case than replace the entire phone without insurance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

bencpht

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I got the acase from amazon for $15. The back is textured but still a little slippery, and the silicone layer is a dust magnet. It fits great and the holes are aligned properly, and it looks like it cost more than it did. It's almost a brushed metallic finish. I'll use this most of the time but I still want something sturdier for when the family goes camping or fishing. The seidio obex looks promising.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Spigen Glast.r with the Samsung protective cover plus.

s4pb001.jpg

s4pb002.jpg

s4pb005.jpg

MrNoDay5Off

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone here had any experience with the Ballistics SG Case? I am thinking of picking 1 up instead of the otterbox. They've (otterbox) continue to let me down with the stretching rubber and now the small clips that hold the car together have ALL broken. I need stability with my cases and not have to go back and forth to get more.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

roberts68

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
See I think the neo hybrid makes it bulky and more like a brick.
The speck case I got from best buy I prefer.
It lets the drop protection but has more curves to accentuate the s4 style.
In all about drop protection but I need the style.

Sent from my amazing Samsung Galaxy S4... there is none better!

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. It also makes the gs4 too wide. Good looking case but it makes a large phone a tad too large.

Posted via Android Central App

I'll third this. Gorgeous cases, but I returned my Neo Hybrid because the phone felt so awkward in my hand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
anyre8ez.jpg
Has anyone gotten the incipio dual pro shine?

I did and like it but it scratches kind of easily. Looks good but I needed to be able to use my palm inductive chargers so I got the Belkin surround case in black. I am going to get the surround in white also song can take the white plastic from that case and put it with the grey rubber on this black case. Too bad the white case only comes with a powder blue girly rubber part.

If you want the duel pro shine I'll sell it to you cheap.

uploadfromtaptalk1370397526678.jpg

muhepypy.jpg

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk II