Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases/Covers Thread

mlauzon

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox made an Armor case for the S3 which is why i hope we see one for the s4. The Armor case is basically otterbox's defender and lifeproof's lifeproof case on steroids. Otterbox advertises it as waterproof, dustproof, crushproof, basically anything you can throw at it. They say its the toughest case ever made and it sure looks like it. It's a really thick case but i personally think it looks sweet. I dont know if they will be making one for the s4 but I knoe Seidio has said they will be making an Obex like they did for the S3.

Courtesy of My LT3VO :D

Well, I'll keep a lookout for Armour if they make it, because looking at the pics for the S3 version it looks a lot better than the Defender. Maybe we should pester them on their facebook page about making the Armour for the S4!

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Generally Amazon for the Otterbox. I think they are still priced about the same...around $50 for the Defender and $30ish for the Commuter. I got hubby a Defender for his S3 for under $25....that was in February. In time the price should drop for the S4.

I was going to get the Commuter for my S4. But I didn't like the colors. Instead I got the Spigden Slim Armor....and I don't like the color (Metal Slate). It looked greenish blue in the pics,,,,,,it is more of a black/navy....boring.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Bought and finally received Cygnett workmate.

But yikes---it doesn't work with my Shure earbuds!!!

It does work with my JVC over -the-head 'phones. But the Shure has a larger head to which the actual plug attaches and the Cygnett doesn't leave enough room to get it in.

Obviously, this Cygnett is going back and this seems like a major issue to me.
But has anyone seen anything like this with the Otter cases et al? Obviously, I'm again in the market! :) I don't want to repeat this unhappy experience.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Bought and finally received Cygnett workmate.

But yikes---it doesn't work with my Shure earbuds!!!

It does work with my JVC over -the-head 'phones. But the Shure has a larger head to which the actual plug attaches and the Cygnett doesn't leave enough room to get it in.

Obviously, this Cygnett is going back and this seems like a major issue to me.
But has anyone seen anything like this with the Otter cases et al? Obviously, I'm again in the market! :) I don't want to repeat this unhappy experience.

Do you like it? I would just take a drill and make the hole bigger so the headphones will work. I have had to do that before with a iPod case and had no problems with it.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I want the Samsung Protective cover +, but I'm not sure which color to get. Thinking navy or white, but not sure.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

newS4owner

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
just received my UAG case, i must say im really impressed with how it feels in my hand and the fit it has with the phone. thinking about ordering more colors

Jasonr403

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Iam using the otter box defender and ripped off the screen protected that comes attached to the case and put a matte screen protector on my s4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000