GS4 VS HTC One

bboy2143

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Just as long as I can hear the other person on the other line I'm fine with it. "Mediocre" to you is great to me.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

xtn

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
You know, I've hardly ever seen anybody complain about Samsungs having cheap plastic bodies until the One was debued. All of the sudden we should all give up 16oz Cokes and only drink from 12oz cans.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

frellingfrakker

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
You know, I've hardly ever seen anybody complain about Samsungs having cheap plastic bodies until the One was debued. All of the sudden we should all give up 16oz Cokes and only drink from 12oz cans.

Only if you're in NY.

Suda

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I don't recall too many Android heads being up in arms when the S3 was released, it was mostly the iPhone crowd mocking plastic. Now an android phone gets released in aluminium and people are too good for plastic. And I remember when it was Apple vs Android, the outspoken Android people would always base an argument around function over form.

I mean it's good to have choices but man has the script flipped.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I don't recall too many Android heads being up in arms when the S3 was released, it was mostly the iPhone crowd mocking plastic. Now an android phone gets released in aluminium and people are too good for plastic. And I remember when it was Apple vs Android, the outspoken Android people would always base an argument around function over form.

I mean it's good to have choices but man has the script flipped.

Some people have had their priorities corrupted. Haha

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Only if you're in NY.

Hey now, Bloomyburg can keep his stupid no super size drinks to downstate, us upstate NY'ers will take our super sizers any day. That said once I put a case on any smartphone, (and yes I put them on an iPhone since it scratches to **** if you don't) I no longer have a sense that the phone is cheap by the devices casing since its now in a plastic case. I care more about features and function that I do plastic vs metal bodies. The rate we are mining for aluminum and using oil to make plastic phones we don't recycle and reuse we will be lucky if the next phone we carry in say 10 years or so isn't made of something else we consider cheap.