05-03-2014 04:11 AM
169 ... 567
tools
    I'm not going to lie I agree with some OP's points until I GOT THE S4 in my hands.

One of the first points I made when I got the S4 was it DIDN'T FEEL CHEAP and FELT AMAZING.

These "gimmicks" will take time to users to use. I'm loving the Air Gestures & Air View. The NFC has been out for years now right and we only started using it. LOL

I'm not 100% sure how Processors work but more the better right? My boy had the S3 (had it too but not long enough) and hated the Battery, being only a Dual Core it has to work harder hence the poor battery life. Isn't this why the Note 2 is amazing, along with a bigger battery it's paired with Quad Cores? My S4 last all day too.

I had the S4 for a few days now and all I can say is I love it, much better than the S3 which I wasn't a fan of.
    madlaw1071 likes this.
    05-05-2013 12:12 PM
    I'm not going to lie I agree with some OP's points until I GOT THE S4 in my hands.

One of the first points I made when I got the S4 was it DIDN'T FEEL CHEAP and FELT AMAZING.

These "gimmicks" will take time to users to use. I'm loving the Air Gestures & Air View. The NFC has been out for years now right and we only started using it. LOL

I'm not 100% sure how Processors work but more the better right? My boy had the S3 (had it too but not long enough) and hated the Battery, being only a Dual Core it has to work harder hence the poor battery life. Isn't this why the Note 2 is amazing, along with a bigger battery it's paired with Quad Cores? My S4 last all day too.

I had the S4 for a few days now and all I can say is I love it, much better than the S3 which I wasn't a fan of.
    After you get to Quad-Cores the number of cores in a processor works differently so it's not necessarily the more the better.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    05-05-2013 12:17 PM
    Everybody thinks this phone is going to be SO great! Sure i wanted to like it but its hard to like it with what it even looks like now. They should just call it the Samsung Galaxy s3s because all it is is a tiny update

1. 13MP camera? First of all who needs that on a cell phone. Phones are not desinged to take huge pictures its just going to clump up the file size. Anybody who wants realy pictures should get a real point and shoot. I personally will stick with the great HTC One line for a camera or even a 808 PureView

2. Air gestures and all that other crap to wave your hand over the phone. Theyre crap. sure they will be useful for a week but then they wont be used ever again. Also the whole 'working with gloves' thing is pointless i have thick motorcycle gloves that work on any phone i have used and they are trying to advertise it as a new feature.. Dont listen people!

3. Whats the point of an octo core processer?!?! nothing but sucking your battery is what its for. My computer doesnt even have an octo core processor and can play many games at the highest quality possible. Octo core processor is just samsungs way of feeling cooler, when it doesnt do anything different for the phone.

4. Contrary to popular belif the design HAS NOT changed. I will admit when my contract was up i wanted a note 2 but when i picked it up it felt like a fisher price toy. All they did with the new one was keep the same design and made a slightly larger screen. WHOO HUGE CHANGE! not.. ill stick with a 4.7 inch screen because even with my huge hands, 5 inches is idiotic. And from a screen standpoint it just cant compete with even the iphone 5

5. no new USEFUL features. I have seen NO innovation from this phone. HTC announced the One would have an ir blaster and look what the S4 did.. stole the idea. Good job sammy

As we all know the phone will sell well, there is no disputing that since samsung has great marketing. But i for one will not be getting this phone
    clueless like the isheeps no wonder you got a HTC One...
    05-05-2013 12:36 PM
    well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
    05-05-2013 01:22 PM
    clueless like the isheeps no wonder you got a HTC One...
    I read that word a lot from posters thoughout this forum. It's ironic because it seems like some of the Galaxy s4 supporters are no different. I have to be honest, this phone is just not consistently smooth at all. It's worse than the S3 I had. I watch reviews of people saying they are experiencing no lag and I hate to bring it up, but I wonder if Samsung is paying them. Maybe I just have a bad phone.
    TomsAndroid likes this.
    05-06-2013 08:32 AM
    Wow, how do you do it. I just got the S4 to replace my Infuse and I couldn't wait to get rid of it (infuse). It was a good phone for a while but all kinds of issues now. Just got the S4 and it is okay. Not sold on it 100% yet.
    05-06-2013 07:54 PM
    Everybody thinks this phone is going to be SO great! Sure i wanted to like it but its hard to like it with what it even looks like now. They should just call it the Samsung Galaxy s3s because all it is is a tiny update

1. 13MP camera? First of all who needs that on a cell phone. Phones are not desinged to take huge pictures its just going to clump up the file size. Anybody who wants realy pictures should get a real point and shoot. I personally will stick with the great HTC One line for a camera or even a 808 PureView

2. Air gestures and all that other crap to wave your hand over the phone. Theyre crap. sure they will be useful for a week but then they wont be used ever again. Also the whole 'working with gloves' thing is pointless i have thick motorcycle gloves that work on any phone i have used and they are trying to advertise it as a new feature.. Dont listen people!

3. Whats the point of an octo core processer?!?! nothing but sucking your battery is what its for. My computer doesnt even have an octo core processor and can play many games at the highest quality possible. Octo core processor is just samsungs way of feeling cooler, when it doesnt do anything different for the phone.

4. Contrary to popular belif the design HAS NOT changed. I will admit when my contract was up i wanted a note 2 but when i picked it up it felt like a fisher price toy. All they did with the new one was keep the same design and made a slightly larger screen. WHOO HUGE CHANGE! not.. ill stick with a 4.7 inch screen because even with my huge hands, 5 inches is idiotic. And from a screen standpoint it just cant compete with even the iphone 5

5. no new USEFUL features. I have seen NO innovation from this phone. HTC announced the One would have an ir blaster and look what the S4 did.. stole the idea. Good job sammy

As we all know the phone will sell well, there is no disputing that since samsung has great marketing. But i for one will not be getting this phone
    Sounds like troll to me !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums
    TomsAndroid likes this.
    05-06-2013 08:01 PM
    I read that word a lot from posters thoughout this forum. It's ironic because it seems like some of the Galaxy s4 supporters are no different. I have to be honest, this phone is just not consistently smooth at all. It's worse than the S3 I had. I watch reviews of people saying they are experiencing no lag and I hate to bring it up, but I wonder if Samsung is paying them. Maybe I just have a bad phone.
    Every side has its group of "sheep", it's just that until recently the ones supporting anyone except Apple haven't been brought to light as much I find.

Posted via Android Central App
    05-07-2013 02:58 PM
    Good replay mate ^_^
    06-15-2013 03:12 PM
    Fisher price toy.

Sent from my HTC One
    06-15-2013 03:32 PM
    Fisher price toy.

Sent from my HTC One

Shocker.
    06-15-2013 03:34 PM
    Lets just hope Samsung fixes the issues because I am looking forward to hot tub videos with the S4 Active.
    Samsung Galaxy S4=Total Fail?-1371328683736.jpg
    ... composed by my imaginary construct for you.
    06-15-2013 03:38 PM
    Samsung couldnt have stolen the idea because the htc one (****) came out like 3 weeks before it and they wouldnt have the time to revamp the design of the phone. They didnt steel the idea

Posted via Android Central App
    06-15-2013 09:22 PM

Here we go a htc one buyer trying to justify his/her purchase :rolleyes:
    1 . You know that 808 has a 41 mp camera which would waste even more space than that 13mp camera would?
    13mp captures more details than a 4mp camera believe it or not, you can check out some samples if you don't believe me.

2.Dont like gestures? Tell you what there is a option to switch them off lol.

3.Again you are wrong.
    Big.LITTLE is supposed to increase your battery life by having 4 high performance cores and 4 low power consumption cores.

4.S4 is more easier to hold than one is.
    Bigger is not always bad.
    S4 is shorter thinner and lighter than one a bit wider though, and I don't like the button placement of one compared to S4.

5. Every company does that whether you like it or not they steal ideas.
    But i do agree that didn't innovate especially the same touchwiz ui.

I like both phones and I don't think anyone one of them is clear winner.

I like S4 s camera sd slot and feels much easier to hold in hands
    while I like design and speakers(they are awesome seriously) of one. It really comes down an individual, whatever he/she likes.
    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    orion575 likes this.
    06-17-2013 12:47 PM
    apple noob look for attention
    06-20-2013 09:57 AM
    apple noob look for attention
    Good thing you're not, with the huge font and all...
    06-20-2013 10:19 AM
    Hahahahahaha :P go do some research! XD
    06-20-2013 10:27 AM
    Pretty sure I did it on purpose haha!
    06-20-2013 10:34 AM
    what are u 12???
    05-03-2014 04:11 AM
169 ... 567