I want an S4 on Verizon, but my early upgrade runs out this weekend. I will have to wait until September now if I don't use it this week. Why does the release of the S4 have to drag out this long?

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk 2
    04-01-2013 10:33 PM
    Well, if you aren't so invested in the S4 that you are willing to wait till September (and I personally haven't seen anything in the S4 that's worth the wait), why not use your upgrade now with one of the current offers on Verizon? The Droid Razr series, the Galaxy Note II, or even the S III are all good phones and will last you a while.
    04-02-2013 01:46 AM
    Do some research on which Verizon phone will give you the most money upgrade to it and turn around and sale it brand new. Use the money you get and put it towards the full price of the S4.

Just a thought.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    04-02-2013 06:18 PM
    Do some research on which Verizon phone will give you the most money upgrade to it and turn around and sale it brand new. Use the money you get and put it towards the full price of the S4.

Just a thought.
    If you are going to do that, I would pick iPhone 5.

- - - Updated - - -

I want an S4 on Verizon, but my early upgrade runs out this weekend. I will have to wait until September now if I don't use it this week. Why does the release of the S4 have to drag out this long?
    Call loyalty department and ask if they will extend it until S4 becomes available. Loyalty department is very good about those things.
    CampCash likes this.
    04-02-2013 06:27 PM

Just a thought.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    I was just going to say the same thing
    04-02-2013 08:06 PM
    I was just going to say the same thing
    Me too. The iPhone 5 is probably the best choice like said above.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    04-02-2013 09:32 PM
    Me too. The iPhone 5 is probably the best choice like said above.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    With the iPhone 5 recommendations, I must have forgotten to mention I am not a myrmidon but a free thinking adult.

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk 2
    04-03-2013 11:09 PM
    We were saying that if you were going to get a phone just to sell it then the iPhone would be best because Apple devices hold value better, not that you should become an iPhone user since the S4 isn't out lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    04-04-2013 07:51 AM
    We were saying that if you were going to get a phone just to sell it then the iPhone would be best because Apple devices hold value better, not that you should become an iPhone user since the S4 isn't out lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    I did this with the Iphine 4 and 5 when waiting for the phone I really wanted. They both sold for top dollar and very fast...the 5 I got for 150 and sold for 650 which paid for my Note 2!!

Best Choice if you were going that route.

Sent using Tapatalk 2
    04-04-2013 07:57 AM