Who has preordered their Galaxy S4??

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I did and they told me it may be shipped next week! Cant wait!!!
I got the unlocked version cuz I don't wanna go into another 2 yr contract

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Sprint pre-order?!?!?!? REALLY!!! Oh man my hopes have been answered!!!! Where Smooth, where can I get one for Sprint!!! You are the man!!!

Suda

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Didn't even click the link but can tell it's definitely fake. I9500 is the number of the Exynos version which won't be sold here, and since it's an international phone it'll only have a GSM radio. Sprint is CDMA, which means unless it had dual radios (it won't) that it won't work on Sprint's frequency. Your best bet is to wait on Sprint.

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I preordered the 64gb international version from Negri Electronics. They said they wouldn't charge my card until it shipped. (a big maybe because Samsung never did release a 64 GB version of the SIII.)

Anyway, the next day, there was the charge on my card. I mean, the phone hasn't even been built yet! But it turns out that if you pay with a debit card instead of a credit card, they debit you immediately and then reimburse your account three or four days later. Which they did.

So, if I still have a preorder on file with them, I may actually get a 64gb S4 someday.

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 running 4.1.2.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
But, do these international versions offer the US LTE frequencies and if so are they available to be used? If not well its only half the phone I wanted.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Sprint has not announced their pre-order so idk about that one, sorry to burst you bubble
But if you are willing to put up money, you can go for this

Samsung Galaxy S IV S4 GT-I9500 (Latest Model) 16GB PREORDER SPRINT on eBay!

I have seen eBay offers on the Verizon model to and they say shipping between April 26-May 2013 when in fact Verizon has not officially stated when its coming and there has been no leak on a date(s). It could be June/July and why would anyone buy online at full retail when you can do the same thing with Verizon online or in store.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
But, do these international versions offer the US LTE frequencies and if so are they available to be used? If not well its only half the phone I wanted.

No LTE. HSPA+ on ATT at least. If you can pick up a Canadian model on Bell, Telus or Rogers they have the same LTE as ATT and they are not loaded down with all of the bloatware etc. You can probably even get it unlocked.

Edit: I see you are on Verizon so no, none of the international models will work on Verizon LTE.

MAXXTX

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
:-[ DAMN YOU VERIZON :-[ I already ordered the slim armor. If they dont pull through I hope someone off this site buys if off of me lol

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have seen eBay offers on the Verizon model to and they say shipping between April 26-May 2013 when in fact Verizon has not officially stated when its coming and there has been no leak on a date(s). It could be June/July and why would anyone buy online at full retail when you can do the same thing with Verizon online or in store.

Yeah I agree, but if someone buys it unlocked online, its better than buying it from a carrier at the store

neiljay6

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
No not yet. But I definitely will very soon. Sold my s3 to a guy that (althought i loved it) clearly loved it more than I did and bought a nexus4 that was on sale. And although its a great phone, every time I use it I miss my old phone. The "pure google" experience is clearly not for me. But i'm so excited to get my hands on the S4!!

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
No not yet. But I definitely will very soon. Sold my s3 to a guy that (althought i loved it) clearly loved it more than I did and bought a nexus4 that was on sale. And although its a great phone, every time I use it I miss my old phone. The "pure google" experience is clearly not for me. But i'm so excited to get my hands on the S4!!

I would miss the swiping left (message)/right (call) on contacts. Damn, I use that a lot!! lol! I don't understand why Google can't implement that feature on Pure Android?!

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

I used to have a Google Nexus and I like my GS3 much better. I love the "Smart" features I use some of them and Swipe to call...also the camera is much better on the GS3

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
No LTE. HSPA+ on ATT at least. If you can pick up a Canadian model on Bell, Telus or Rogers they have the same LTE as ATT and they are not loaded down with all of the bloatware etc. You can probably even get it unlocked.

Edit: I see you are on Verizon so no, none of the international models will work on Verizon LTE.

Thanks. I will be moving to AT&T for the GS4, my Verizon use is going to be data only on my iPads and MiFi's at home. Over time I will convert to full AT&T, but it will take a while.

- - - Updated - - -

:-[ DAMN YOU VERIZON :-[ I already ordered the slim armor. If they dont pull through I hope someone off this site buys if off of me lol

Don't worry, there will always be someone willing to take the that Slim Armor off your hands :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000