04-20-2013 04:34 PM
39 12
tools
    I did and they told me it may be shipped next week! Cant wait!!!
    I got the unlocked version cuz I don't wanna go into another 2 yr contract
    satannik likes this.
    04-08-2013 12:06 PM
    Where'd you preorder from and how much? I think I want an unlocked one.
    04-08-2013 12:35 PM
    04-08-2013 12:41 PM
    Sprint pre-order?!?!?!? REALLY!!! Oh man my hopes have been answered!!!! Where Smooth, where can I get one for Sprint!!! You are the man!!!
    04-08-2013 12:54 PM
    Sprint pre-order?!?!?!? REALLY!!! Oh man my hopes have been answered!!!! Where Smooth, where can I get one for Sprint!!! You are the man!!!
    Sprint has not announced their pre-order so idk about that one, sorry to burst you bubble
    But if you are willing to put up money, you can go for this

Samsung Galaxy S IV S4 GT-I9500 (Latest Model) 16GB PREORDER SPRINT on eBay!
    04-08-2013 01:11 PM
    Sprint has not announced their pre-order so idk about that one, sorry to burst you bubble

lol I was just messing with ya man!

You think that Ebay order is legit?!..... lol
    04-08-2013 01:58 PM
    lol I was just messing with ya man!

You think that Ebay order is legit?!..... lol
    Lol I wouldnt trust it, but it was on an Android news site so it just might
    04-08-2013 02:18 PM
    I wouldn't trust it lol.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
    Calidoc likes this.
    04-08-2013 02:46 PM
    Didn't even click the link but can tell it's definitely fake. I9500 is the number of the Exynos version which won't be sold here, and since it's an international phone it'll only have a GSM radio. Sprint is CDMA, which means unless it had dual radios (it won't) that it won't work on Sprint's frequency. Your best bet is to wait on Sprint.
    04-08-2013 04:07 PM
    I preordered the 64gb international version from Negri Electronics. They said they wouldn't charge my card until it shipped. (a big maybe because Samsung never did release a 64 GB version of the SIII.)

Anyway, the next day, there was the charge on my card. I mean, the phone hasn't even been built yet! But it turns out that if you pay with a debit card instead of a credit card, they debit you immediately and then reimburse your account three or four days later. Which they did.

So, if I still have a preorder on file with them, I may actually get a 64gb S4 someday.

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 running 4.1.2.
    04-08-2013 05:17 PM
    But, do these international versions offer the US LTE frequencies and if so are they available to be used? If not well its only half the phone I wanted.
    MrVeda likes this.
    04-08-2013 05:44 PM

I have seen eBay offers on the Verizon model to and they say shipping between April 26-May 2013 when in fact Verizon has not officially stated when its coming and there has been no leak on a date(s). It could be June/July and why would anyone buy online at full retail when you can do the same thing with Verizon online or in store.
    Calidoc likes this.
    04-08-2013 05:45 PM
    But, do these international versions offer the US LTE frequencies and if so are they available to be used? If not well its only half the phone I wanted.
    No LTE. HSPA+ on ATT at least. If you can pick up a Canadian model on Bell, Telus or Rogers they have the same LTE as ATT and they are not loaded down with all of the bloatware etc. You can probably even get it unlocked.

Edit: I see you are on Verizon so no, none of the international models will work on Verizon LTE.
    04-08-2013 07:29 PM
    DAMN YOU VERIZON I already ordered the slim armor. If they dont pull through I hope someone off this site buys if off of me lol
    04-08-2013 07:32 PM
    I have seen eBay offers on the Verizon model to and they say shipping between April 26-May 2013 when in fact Verizon has not officially stated when its coming and there has been no leak on a date(s). It could be June/July and why would anyone buy online at full retail when you can do the same thing with Verizon online or in store.
    Yeah I agree, but if someone buys it unlocked online, its better than buying it from a carrier at the store
    04-08-2013 07:55 PM
    No not yet. But I definitely will very soon. Sold my s3 to a guy that (althought i loved it) clearly loved it more than I did and bought a nexus4 that was on sale. And although its a great phone, every time I use it I miss my old phone. The "pure google" experience is clearly not for me. But i'm so excited to get my hands on the S4!!
    04-09-2013 05:50 AM
    No not yet. But I definitely will very soon. Sold my s3 to a guy that (althought i loved it) clearly loved it more than I did and bought a nexus4 that was on sale. And although its a great phone, every time I use it I miss my old phone. The "pure google" experience is clearly not for me. But i'm so excited to get my hands on the S4!!
    I would miss the swiping left (message)/right (call) on contacts. Damn, I use that a lot!! lol! I don't understand why Google can't implement that feature on Pure Android?!
    04-09-2013 10:15 AM
    I used to have a Google Nexus and I like my GS3 much better. I love the "Smart" features I use some of them and Swipe to call...also the camera is much better on the GS3
    04-09-2013 10:42 AM
    I didn't pre order one per say but i do have mine coming once it's released for verizon.
    04-09-2013 10:43 AM
    No LTE. HSPA+ on ATT at least. If you can pick up a Canadian model on Bell, Telus or Rogers they have the same LTE as ATT and they are not loaded down with all of the bloatware etc. You can probably even get it unlocked.

Edit: I see you are on Verizon so no, none of the international models will work on Verizon LTE.
    Thanks. I will be moving to AT&T for the GS4, my Verizon use is going to be data only on my iPads and MiFi's at home. Over time I will convert to full AT&T, but it will take a while.

- - - Updated - - -

DAMN YOU VERIZON I already ordered the slim armor. If they dont pull through I hope someone off this site buys if off of me lol
    Don't worry, there will always be someone willing to take the that Slim Armor off your hands
    04-09-2013 11:32 AM
    Yeah I agree, but if someone buys it unlocked online, its better than buying it from a carrier at the store
    I agree, its one of the reasons I chose to start migrating to AT&T for my phones. Eventually they should support Global LTE so eventually we should be covered.
    MAXXTX and sqa4life like this.
    04-09-2013 11:33 AM
    I don't think an entire thread for this question is needed so I'll post it in here since it seems like enough people use AT&T. How much do you all with unlocked phones pay a month to use AT&T and what is your plan type? I had planned on cancelling Sprint and buying one of the S4/One unlocked and going to T-Mobile, but I just found out the most they have in my area is 2G and I'd rather my connection be faster than molasses.
    04-09-2013 03:14 PM
    Unlocked phones still get charged the same plan rates as locked phones. Only T-Mobile is touting their uncarrier plans. AT&T & Verizon will milk that as long as they can.
    04-09-2013 06:00 PM
    I am ordering mine from a company store on 4/16 at AT&T.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet
    Calidoc likes this.
    04-09-2013 08:34 PM
    BBY - Samsung Galaxy S 4 Coming Soon! - Best Buy: Unboxed

heres a best buy page but no details yet.
    04-09-2013 08:53 PM
39 12