Will you put your S4 in a case, if so, which brand?

Will you put your GS4 in a case?

• Total voters

dextorboot

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Of course! I'll stick with some simple TPU cases. I have several right now and I rotate them on my SII, usually to match what I'm wearing. I really dig the argyle back look. I also have a microfiber pouch that I keep it in and the S4 should fit the same pouch.

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Most likely a Spigen Thin Armour case or neo hybrid. Assuming I decide to upgrade my phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I always put mine in a case... right now I have a Cruzerlite... I'm sure they will have them available for the S4 soon enough.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
No case for me. I've always had a case on my iPhones and this phone looks great and with it being so much bigger i'd have a hard time seeing me dropping it.

IF i did put a case on it i'd probably use a speck or incase

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I have pre-ordered a Spigen Neo Hybrid in Reventon Yellow and screen protectors as well. In the mean time I will get a cheap TPU case off of eBay for $5 and a package of screen protectors from AT&T since my Spigen orders doesn't ship until 5/10 (or at least that is Amazon's release date) so I would suspect Spigen would ship on or before that date.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I'll probably get a Spigen Neo Hybrid and maybe a Slim Armour too so I can switch them out

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I will continue to buy the swivel case and holster combo from verizon. Always worked for me and protects very well. A great $30 investment.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I have pre-ordered a Spigen Neo Hybrid in Reventon Yellow and screen protectors as well. In the mean time I will get a cheap TPU case off of eBay for $5 and a package of screen protectors from AT&T since my Spigen orders doesn't ship until 5/10 (or at least that is Amazon's release date) so I would suspect Spigen would ship on or before that date.

^^This case along with the silver version and maybe the Active combo as well.

DuStU

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
The Best Case for me is the Seidio Active Case with a kickstand. Check out the one for the S3 It is a dual layer case that has soft rubber on the inside (great for impacts) and hard plastic on the outside with a kickstand on the back. They look pretty nice also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams