is it just me or...

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
It's just the lull in between the announcement and the device ships. It will pick up when peeps get shipping notices.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
The commercials are starting to roll out now, but yeah, the lag between announcement and launch is too long. Samsung needs to exert more control on the launch dates like other company.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
How long did u expect it to last?
The phone is close to release, everyone knows what the phone will be like, many reviews out already...all anticipation is gone because people already know...I still cant wait for mine!

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
How long did u expect it to last?
The phone is close to release, everyone knows what the phone will be like, many reviews out already...all anticipation is gone because people already know...I still cant wait for mine!

well we don't have a firm release date yet either. bestbuy was telling me early may.

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
The commercials are starting to roll out now, but yeah, the lag between announcement and launch is too long. Samsung needs to exert more control on the launch dates like other company.

I think this is HTC's fault. I think they rushed this announcement just so everyone doesn't go out and buy the HTC One. The software on the S4 at their event was updated that day and it was labeled as prerelease without a date given.

So my guess is they would have liked to have the announcement later but HTC ruined their plans with that.

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
does it seem the buzz for the s4 is dying off a bit?

What do you want to see happen? Do you want there to be a daily fireworks show dedicated to the Galaxy S4? Maybe a talk show 10 times a day that discusses Galaxy S4 news and allows people to call in about the Galaxy S4? What do you want to happen?

The phone got unveiled... people discussed it... and now is the wait to purchase it.

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
What do you want to see happen? Do you want there to be a daily fireworks show dedicated to the Galaxy S4? Maybe a talk show 10 times a day that discusses Galaxy S4 news and allows people to call in about the Galaxy S4? What do you want to happen?

The phone got unveiled... people discussed it... and now is the wait to purchase it.

I know you weren't asking me, but I'd love for both of those things to happen tbh.

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

You mad bro?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Samsung has certainly gotten bigger and more prominent but Apple has the carriers by the short an curlies dictating what they can and can't do. I would llike to see more companies get away with this and start forcing the garbage telco's to relent on their stupid controls. Announce a phone and then launch it within a week. Others can do it so why can't Samsung?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Just wait until the release, then the thread will be blown up. The good, bad, and the ugly threads.....lol

buckwheatdx

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
ive been thinking the same thing honestly. Even with the obvious dying off periods, I feel like the HTC one has had a better run at keeping the spotlight.

Podunks

Banned
Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
ive been thinking the same thing honestly. Even with the obvious dying off periods, I feel like the HTC one has had a better run at keeping the spotlight.

The funny thing is, if I were to go into my "trendy," "hip" office tomorrow with 200+ people at our Tech Company in Downtown, maybe 5 people would know what the HTC One is, and they would all know what the S4 is...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000