Which Galaxy S4 Accessories will you be getting...if any (POLL)

What Accessories will you be getting?

• Total voters

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Are yall getting any accessories for your S4? Which ones?

S-Band
S Band fits onto your wrist and is designed to be worn at all times, monitoring your daily activity. It will record the number of steps you've taken, calories burned and distance travelled, so you can find out how active you are and adjust your daily routine if you don't think that you're getting enough exercise.
er_photo_187462_52.png

Heart Rate Monitor
The HRM is a hear rate monitor, which works with the Running Mate app. It checks your heart rate in real time, so you can see at a glance if your exercise regime is giving you a proper workout.
er_photo_187453_52.png

Scale
With the popularity of hi-tech scales, such as the Withings Body Scale, it's no surprise that Samsung's looking to get in on the act with its Body Scale.
er_photo_187474_52.png

Wireless Charger
One of the surprising things about the announcement was that wireless charging wasn't built into the phone. However, that will be fixed when the Wireless Charging Pad / Cover is released. This kit comes in two parts. The charging pad is, as you'd expect, a flat block that you lay our phone on. To get wireless charging, you have to replace the back of the phone with the new cover.
er_photo_187456_52.png

Extra Battery Kit
Convenient charging is no use if you're nowhere near a power socket. For those situations, Samsung has the Extra Battery Kit. This ships with a spare battery housed in a carry case that doubles as a battery charger.
er_photo_187471_52.png

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I will very likely get the wireless charger, wanted one regardless and the extra battery is a need as well. The S-Band is a maybe. its not exactly attractive and I might get the Jawbone instead. Depends on what it costs and what I can get out of it.

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Idky....I would like wireless charging but I need to see how much bulk it will add to the phone. I'm not sure about the scale, I'm curious if there is any competition that does the same thing and if not then why it hasn't been thought of yet. It's a pretty good idea but I'm not sure it'll be worth the $100-$150.

I think I'd be most likely to buy the wireless charging but I'll have to wait and see.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I could be wrong but I though the wireless charging was simply a different battery door with the connectors inside to allow for wireless charging when put on a supported wireless charging pad. It shouldn't add any bulk to it.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Well I will be switching back to Android from a time away on iOS just for this phone. I am planning on getting the wireless charger and possibly the heart rate monitor for my gym workouts. We will have to see. Sharp looming device though. Excited to switch back.

kingb71

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I might get the HRM & other fitness accessories. I may decide to switch all my sensors (running & bike sensors) to Bluetooth 4.0 from ANT+, but it depends on cost & apps.

MAXXTX

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Could you use the wireless charger with a case on? I like the S Band. I do alot of outside work and usually am curious if I do walk about a mile or 2 just working a day lol