LG Optimus Also has the Dual Mode Camera like the Samsung Galaxy S4 (VIDEO)

jrb363

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: LG Optimus Pro rips off Samsung Galaxy S4 (VIDEO)

Not so much a nerve as people getting tired of empty headed, zero-substance fanboy threads.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Agreed. I have noticed that smooth4lyfe only agrees with those who like all things Samsung. He tries very hard to not look like a Samsung fanboy but that's all he is. His ignorance and inability to see Samsung's failures is pathetic. At the end of the day Android is Android and the OEMs all want one thing: our money. Sticking blindly to a company out of 'loyalty' is the stupidest thing one can do. I came to Android for choice and to try different approaches from different companies. If I wanted to stick with one phone and one os I would still be with Apple.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

Agreed. I have noticed that smooth4lyfe only agrees with those who like all things Samsung. He tries very hard to not look like a Samsung fanboy but that's all he is. His ignorance and inability to see Samsung's failures is pathetic. At the end of the day Android is Android and the OEMs all want one thing: our money. Sticking blindly to a company out of 'loyalty' is the stupidest thing one can do. I came to Android for choice and to try different approaches from different companies. If I wanted to stick with one phone and one os I would still be with Apple.

Wow...Just because I like the Galaxy S4 doesnt mean I am strictly Samsung...do you stalk my posts? Are u forum FBI?
I have had iPhone to Windows Phone to Android from different companies, so what u notice is u stalking me on this forum
I have noted my dislikes on the GS4 so maybe u should pay attention to those and not focus on what I say good about it.

People like u are so funny...makes my day
U can continue to stalk me though, I could care less
The GS4 is the best phone currently out now, and thats MY opinion and if you hate it, then find something else to do then be on a computer lol

jrb363

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

Wow...Just because I like the Galaxy S4 doesnt mean I am strictly Samsung...do you stalk my posts? Are u forum FBI?
I have had iPhone to Windows Phone to Android from different companies, so what u notice is u stalking me on this forum
I have noted my dislikes on the GS4 so maybe u should pay attention to those and not focus on what I say good about it.

People like u are so funny...makes my day
U can continue to stalk me though, I could care less
The GS4 is the best phone currently out now, and thats MY opinion and if you hate it, then find something else to do then be on a computer lol

Stalk you? Don't flatter yourself. The only reason I recognized your name was because many others have complained about your trolling and fanboyism, not something to be proud of by the way. I am only here because I happen to like LG and the upcoming Optimus G Pro and felt the need to state that you are wrong and spreading misinformation. As I stated before a simple Google search on YOUR part would have prevented making yourself look like an ***. But hey, ignorance is bliss to those who believe it.

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

Ok this thread has gone to far. Can the bashing stop and can we focus on the thread?

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

Stalk you? Don't flatter yourself. The only reason I recognized your name was because many others have complained about your trolling and fanboyism, not something to be proud of by the way. I am only here because I happen to like LG and the upcoming Optimus G Pro and felt the need to state that you are wrong and spreading misinformation. As I stated before a simple Google search on YOUR part would have prevented making yourself look like an ***. But hey, ignorance is bliss to those who believe it.

Yeah Ok... u don't have to mention my name in your posts calling me a fan boy, just focus on the thread topic and less about ur emotions about other people's post... If it's something u don't like correct it, don't bash people.. If u like the Optimus G then talk about it as the others have done, my name didn't have to be in your post... It's called discussion... People talk bad about the GS4 but u don't see me calling them out.. U people need to relax

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Boyyyyyy!

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

Ok this thread has gone to far. Can the bashing stop and can we focus on the thread?

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7

Lol sorry, I had 2 people put my name in their posts insulting me, I had to correct them

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Boyyyyyy!

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7

There's nothing to focus on. The thread has no substance.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

Galaxy s4 better because:
Better processor (higher clock on S600 and Octa is better)
Many more features
Packs DDR3 Ram
Gorilla glass 3
Comes with latest 4.2.2 jelly bean
Higher PPI (probably wont notice tho)
Amoled is better (imo)

Thats why I think its better

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

jrb363

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

Many more features
Packs DDR3 Ram
Gorilla glass 3
Amoled is better (imo)

See, now I can respect this. AndroidS3 gave actual FACTS as to why he thinks the S4 is better. I do agree with a few of his points, others are up to how the user feels. Using ignorance and misinformation to cry about how one company is 'cheating' is NOT the way to go about it. AndroidS3, despite the higher clock in the S4 and DDR3 ram the performance gap between the One and S4 isn't as substantial as the raw numbers suggest. Any idea why this is? I feel it's because Samsung has loaded down the Galaxy with unnecessary features that tie up too much ram and bog down the processor. (I know the OP was trolling the Optimus G Pro, but my question is about the One. I didn't expect the Optimus G Pro to beat the S4 since the Pro has been out for months.)

Yoink676

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site

Many more features
Packs DDR3 Ram
Gorilla glass 3
Amoled is better (imo)

Also gpu is clocked higher (+50 mhz)

Members online

Forum statistics