Galaxy S4 build quality and life longevity questions

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
The S4 will be my first Galaxy phone and I was wondering what it's life expectancy is like?
I've always had iPhones and they seem to keep on running like the energizer bunny, year after year.

Can I expect the same life span from the Galaxy S3 and the S4? :-\

thoughthalo

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
The S4 will be my first Galaxy phone and I was wondering what it's life expectancy is like?
I've always had iPhones and they seem to keep on running like the energizer bunny, year after year.

Well, if by life span you mean 2 years or even more. Definitely. Every phone is packed with micro electronics, so being clumsy with it will not help, as is the case with the iPhone too :).
I am also a iPhone user planning to make a change..

Sent from my iPhone 5 64 GB on Sprint using Tapatalk

The Real X Dawg

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site

I have the Infuse since launch and Note 2 and had the original Note at launch and all of them so far are like new. I doubt the S3 or S4 would be any different. And I never put any of those phones in a case so...

Sent from my Jelly Bean chomping Infuse 4G!

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
They should last a lifetime as long as you care for it, just like any other device. I recommend you get a case just incase u drop it unexpectedly

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513