White Frost or Black Mist?

White Frost or Black Mist

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I had a white phone, it was a PITA to sell everyone wanted black phones. I do say though both look good on the GS4 compared to the iPhone.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I have the blue S3 and going with the black S4. For some reason, a white device belongs with a lady......just doesn't look to see a guy with a white device. But that's my opinion.

Sort of like back in the day with Geo Storm....that was a car a dude shouldn't drive....ever! Lol

Podunks

Banned
Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I have the blue S3 and going with the black S4. For some reason, a white device belongs with a lady......just doesn't look to see a guy with a white device. But that's my opinion.

Sort of like back in the day with Geo Storm....that was a car a dude shouldn't drive....ever! Lol

Meh, will be in a case, so I will see the white face, and it makes the screen look larger.

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
usually I would get black phones, because I put case on them, but White Frost does go well with the 'patterned'-like finish of the S4.

tarball

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
At first I tought let's go white! But the more I look the black one, the more I like it... Even if some people complaint is it not a real dark black...

Still.... i'm not total decided. I guess I will take the decision when I'll get them in my hands.

Then, will have to choose color of the s view cover :p

salutcemoi

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I've always had black/grey phones before, so I went with a white S4

If you think white is less manly than black, then I'm really sorry, you are insecure when it comes to your manhood.

Of course, pink is out of the question :)

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I've always had black/grey phones before, so I went with a white S4

If you think white is less manly than black, then I'm really sorry, you are insecure when it comes to your manhood.

Of course, pink is out of the question :)

This thread is over 8 months old...

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12