Already Own Both Colour Variants ;)

GalaxyS4User

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I'm happy about that too, helps me turn some negatives in store from iPhone fans!

No problem, I'm happy to help anytime. Hope you love the device :)

GalaxyS4User

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I absolutely loved my S3 and thought it would be hard to beat. When I placed the phones next to eachother with the same wallpaper & screen set to full brightness, I would say the S4 is probably twice as bright & clear.

Side by side with the HTC One, the S4 wins easily.
Side by side with the Sony Xperia Z....well that then depends which companys screen quality you prefer.

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely loved my S3 and thought it would be hard to beat. When I placed the phones next to eachother with the same wallpaper & screen set to full brightness, I would say the S4 is probably twice as bright & clear.

Side by side with the HTC One, the S4 wins easily.
Side by side with the Sony Xperia Z....well that then depends which companys screen quality you prefer.

So u have actually compared the screen next to the HTC one? Or the one x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I love the white, my gf prefers the black.

1.) Ahh, so we know who wears the pants in this relationship!!

2.) You know what they say, once she goes black.......!!

......lol j/k of course!! Sorry, I've been watching too much Tosh.0, lol! Yo, hook up a brotha with an S4 man!! :)

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I've always like the darker colors over white myself, but shortly after getting my pebble blue GS3, I saw a white one that a co-worker had with a black case on it...and I thought it had a very cool "Storm Trooper" look to it.

May have to go white this time around....

Also, thanks for taking the time to not only share your pics, OP, but answer questions as well.

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
gahh I can't make up my mind between this or the Note 2. I know they are two completely different phones, but nonetheless I cannot make up my mind :( i wish I could get them both but I can't! need to upgrade stat though.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Wow i thought this was really going to be a guy saying "haha look what i have and you don't" all the answers have been great.

Its good to know the outer edge is actually metal. I cannot wait to get mine...

EDIT: not sure if that guy is still answering questions but how does the phone lay flat on a surface without a case? should there be any concern over the camera sticking out that little bit or not?

Last edited:

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have seen the S3 lag sometimes. I know the S4 got a great new chip...
So with that said... did they fix the ALL the lag with the S4? even while running multiple applications?
I understand its still just a computer and it will happen rarely... but you know what I mean. Compare the smoothness and sutures to the S3

hitlistbombshell

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Some questions:

1. Is camera quality all its hyped up to be? Are all of the many camera features usable?
2. In all honesty, how "real world" are the features. For example, are any of these features really things that you use often, or are they just for marketing. Do they work well, or are they glitchy.
3. How is battery life? Does it perform well under heavy usage?
4. How's the feel. A lot of hype is being put into the HTC One, which is a gorgeous phone. However, I think the GS4 is a slick phone as well.
5. Will there projected to be any shipping delays?
6. Also, I've read that the S3 froze a lot and had to restart often. If this is true, will the GS4 have some new hardware to help prevent this?
7. Will there be a 32GB or 64GB model of the GS4, and if so, will it be released?

And one more question, not entirely about the phone, is will we see marketing increase? Like, heavy rotation commercials?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have seen the S3 lag sometimes. I know the S4 got a great new chip...
So with that said... did they fix the ALL the lag with the S4? even while running multiple applications?
I understand its still just a computer and it will happen rarely... but you know what I mean. Compare the smoothness and sutures to the S3

I'd like to know this too, this is one of the main reasons I am upgrading..S3 lags sometimes!

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Is it worth getting if I have an note 2?

I also have a note 2, but I'll renew my contract to get the S4 and sell my note 2 on CL. spare some cash for accessories. The Note 2 is awesome, but it's a little too big (it's just me). I think the S4 is a perfect size and I like the camera feature.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Sound Shot - what type of file is it when captured? I assume its an image, but w/ audio I'm curious when shared, lets say via email, what file type is it? Can only S4 phones hear the audio?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt