Already Own Both Colour Variants ;)

Suda

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Sound Shot - what type of file is it when captured? I assume its an image, but w/ audio I'm curious when shared, lets say via email, what file type is it? Can only S4 phones hear the audio?

I can't find anything that goes in detail about it other than what's already generally known except that the camera features are all software based, has nothing specific to do with the S4's hardware. So since the S3 and Note 2 will get the same features, I'd have to imagine the files are playable on any smartphone.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Originally I was going for the black one, but as I look at it in these images I am now leaning to the white one. I just don't like the carbon fiber look of it. In person I may make a different decision.

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Originally I was going for the black one, but as I look at it in these images I am now leaning to the white one. I just don't like the carbon fiber look of it. In person I may make a different decision.

exactly. really hard to tell in pictures so seeing in person will make the decision much easier.

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Got to see the s4 in person today at the sprint store and got to say it looks pretty sweet and definitely feels allot better than the s3. Screen was definitely better also compared to my note 2.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
So how's the camera? I'm in love with the HTC ones camera right now, and I'm coming from a galaxy nexus. I'd like to know how good the overall compared to the one? I know you may be a little biased but Idc haha

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

I always get the black version of a phone but that white just looks plain killer. I'm scratching it waiting on Verizon so I'll have a while to decide. :)

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Got to see the s4 in person today at the sprint store and got to say it looks pretty sweet and definitely feels allot better than the s3. Screen was definitely better also compared to my note 2.

Nice. Going to a sprint store tomorrow. Really wanna see one in person. Have you seen an HTC one in person? Curious how the screen compares.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
So it's made with aluminium after all? Well, that's definitely refreshing to hear.

Thank you for your time.

Its not. Its plastic. That's coming from everyone else that's handled the phone. (and it's clearly visible from pictures)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

The Real X Dawg

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I seriously doubt I'll find one on display in my city but I hope I get to hold one before I decide to order one.

Sent from my Jelly Bean chomping Infuse 4G!

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Nice. Going to a sprint store tomorrow. Really wanna see one in person. Have you seen an HTC one in person? Curious how the screen compares.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Actually I got lucky and a Samsung rep was there and it was his personal phone.. I was really there to check out the one and they didn't have any but got lucky at least to see the gs4. I'm really interested to see the screens side by side myself cause that's important to me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney