kinda stuck advice?

Searcher61

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Well kinda stuck, thought the S4 would have been out by now, I have sprint. I promised a relative they could have my s3 if my wife agreed I could get an S4. Well wife said fine and I now have to give my S3 away second week of May. We are going to visit the relatives then ( they live a very long way away). I have 4 choices as I see it. First give my S3 away and use an old Evo I have (hard after having an S3) until the sprint s4 comes out. Second get an Htc one (I used to really like Htc) but want S4. Third go without a phone until S4 (not really an option). Or fourth tell my relative they have to wait and have them and wife pissed at me. Any other ideas?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Well kinda stuck, thought the S4 would have been out by now, I have sprint. I promised a relative they could have my s3 if my wife agreed I could get an S4. Well wife said fine and I now have to give my S3 away second week of May. We are going to visit the relatives then ( they live a very long way away). I have 4 choices as I see it. First give my S3 away and use an old Evo I have (hard after having an S3) until the sprint s4 comes out. Second get an Htc one (I used to really like Htc) but want S4. Third go without a phone until S4 (not really an option). Or fourth tell my relative they have to wait and have them and wife pissed at me. Any other ideas?

Use the Old Evo until S4 comes out, then you can check it out. If you like it , get it or if you dont get the HTC one. This way you are not stuck with the HTC one if you want the S4 instead.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Use the Old Evo until S4 comes out, then you can check it out. If you like it , get it or if you dont get the HTC one. This way you are not stuck with the HTC one if you want the S4 instead.

Anything but the last option. Don't **** the wife off lol

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, just use the Evo. The S4 will be out soon enough. And this way, the S4 will seem like an even bigger jump, since you'll be coming from an Evo.

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
S4 comes out on Sprint April 27. You don't have to give your phone away till May.

Buy the S4 when it comes out. Two weeks later (ish) give your S3 away.

j510

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Yea. May is after April. .. april is when it is releasing. Option 5: buy the s4, transfer everything from s3 as needed then give phone 2 weeks later when you go

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I feel your pain I am on my old flip phone backup. I was expecting the GS4. 32GB on AT&T and now it's coming soon which means who knows when. I'm stuck.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I feel your pain I am on my old flip phone backup. I was expecting the GS4. 32GB on AT&T and now it's coming soon which means who knows when. I'm stuck.

Step 1. Buy S4 16 GB
Step 2. Take your $50 to Amazon and buy a 64 GB micro SD card
Step 3. Have an extra 48 GB of storage

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, but I already have a 64GB microSD HC card ready from my GN2 I had. I just cannot live without 32GB of internal storage. I know I may never truly run out but I don't want to deal with managing the internal memory and the carriers shouldn't be dickering with the launch either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12