Who Pre-Ordered Already?

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Got me an unlocked version...no more contract worries for me and I have the Exynos version...I am satisfied!
Don't need LTE

KnappyRootz

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeesh just pre-ordered from Sprint, after taxes and shipping it came to ~ $292, ouch, haha! I know it's going to be a good phone and all but man are they getting pricey these days!

Also was told I would be charged a activation fee, was anyone able to get that and/or shipping waved? I'll phone back if so.

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Shipping was free, but it says I will have to pay an activation fee. I thought when you did online orders the activation was free on upgrades. Hmmm. I believe it said that when I purchased.

KnappyRootz

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
For some reason since I have a SERO-P plan it wasn't letting me pre-order online and I had to phone telesales to order...hm...

I think maybe I'll phone back on the way home from work tonight and at least try and get the shipping and/or activation fee waived.

FLY_TY

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
So everyone gets free overnight shipping ?

Sent from my HTC Vivid Borked using Android Central forums

I'm not sure, but they offered it to me and I didn't pay an activation fee either. Just ask for it and they should give it to you. If not just hang up and try again with another rep.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine from AT&T for $199 that should be here on or before 5/3/13.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

satannik

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure, but they offered it to me and I didn't pay an activation fee either. Just ask for it and they should give it to you. If not just hang up and try again with another rep.

What did you ask when you called ?

FLY_TY

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
What did you ask when you called ?

I just told them I want to pre order the phone. The lady asked me what color so I told her. She then said she will waive the upgrade fee or activation fee(whatever) and she will give me free overnight shipping. That was it. I guess I got lucky... I think they all have the power to waive those fees and charges but some people are nicer than others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance