04-24-2013 08:36 AM
69 123
tools
    Yes that's how I left iphone myself.
    I can't believe how little IPHONE MOVED FORWARD.
    STEVE JOBS WAS THE MIND BEHIND IT ALL..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    Yes and true innovation seems to have died with him unfortunately.
    04-21-2013 01:20 AM
    I still like the crisp text/screen and non-laggy browsing of the iphone and would consider a 5" iphone but honestly it's not going to come anytime soon.

I've got a N2 right now and even though I can mostly use it with one hand I'm not sure it's worth it over the S4 so this week I'll probably pick up the GS4. HTC One isn't compelling for me at all. They sacrificed the most important thing to fit those front facing speakers into that big aluminum casing: the screen-to-size ratio and that's just form over function.
    04-21-2013 04:02 AM
    I also will be switching to the s4 from a few years away with the iPhone. At first I wanted the s4 but then got swayed to the Note 2. I received that and it was to big for me. Great device but for me personally it was to big even though I am 6'3 and have big hands. So I just sold it and went back to my iPhone 5 and await the s4 again.

The s4 simply looks stunning. So many features and all around great package. I'm excited.
    04-21-2013 04:38 AM
    I still like the crisp text/screen and non-laggy browsing of the iphone and would consider a 5" iphone but honestly it's not going to come anytime soon.

I've got a N2 right now and even though I can mostly use it with one hand I'm not sure it's worth it over the S4 so this week I'll probably pick up the GS4. HTC One isn't compelling for me at all. They sacrificed the most important thing to fit those front facing speakers into that big aluminum casing: the screen-to-size ratio and that's just form over function.
    Exact same feeling.
    04-21-2013 04:38 AM
    wow there are a lot of us iphone users that are making (or have made) the switch! I'm very excited i'm not alone (because it seems that way since most of my friends and family have iPhones)..

I can't wait until the SG4 comes out! Prepping my iPhone 4S to say goodbye
    Calidoc likes this.
    04-21-2013 11:08 AM
    Yep I already updated my google calendar and contacts list and began to the transfer process. Now I just need the phone.
    04-21-2013 05:00 PM
    I can't wait until the SG4 comes out! Prepping my iPhone 4S to say goodbye
    yeah me too. bittersweet.
    04-21-2013 06:53 PM
    Can not wait for my S4 .....come on !!!!
    04-21-2013 06:59 PM
    Dump that Iturd and come on over! You'll kick yourself for waiting so long!!!!
    Iturd? That's new
    Looks like some one doesn't know what a smartPHONE is used for.
    04-21-2013 09:49 PM
    Yes and true innovation seems to have died with him unfortunately.
    He wasn't the innovator his team is. The iPhone 4S and 5 are his plans
    Oh and by the way this year iOS is getting a major revamp.
    04-21-2013 09:50 PM
    You'll get over it, I did too after a month of having my Nexus 4.
    04-21-2013 09:53 PM
    Wow ! Looks like a fan boy has infiltrated the Android forum to preach the book of Jobs.

04-21-2013 10:36 PM
    Iturd? That's new
    Looks like some one doesn't know what a smartPHONE is used for.
    Just as a phone to make calls? Lol I don't know. It's funny though to me it seems a ton of people I know or have talked to with iPhone are finally making the switch to android thanks to the s4. It's just an overall great phone. And that whole ease of use anymore doesn't really apply. You have a gmail, you're done lol.
    04-21-2013 10:51 PM
    We are glad to have you!!! I am not a brand loyal person, I do not care who makes it, as long as it fits my needs, and has all of the candy coated features I want.
    xoxojess and rion_j like this.
    04-22-2013 01:37 AM
    We are glad to have you!!! I am not a brand loyal person, I do not care who makes it, as long as it fits my needs, and has all of the candy coated features I want.
    Could not have said it better.
    04-22-2013 01:39 AM
    Had iphone 4,4S and all other apple stuff. Ordered white frost S4 as soon as it became available! Im f*ing psyched!
    Calidoc likes this.
    04-22-2013 01:52 AM
    Had iphone 4,4S and all other apple stuff. Ordered white frost S4 as soon as it became available! Im f*ing psyched!
    I am just trying to decide if I want to wait for a 32gb model for more space for games...
    04-22-2013 01:35 PM

I am test driving an HTC One right now and I can tell you this is EXACTLY correct. Much functionality is sacrificed in the name of design(which is stunning BTW). The screen is too small and the buttons are too flush.
    04-22-2013 01:39 PM
    WOO HOO! count me in as another iPhone deserter. I'd been sick of my laptop and figured i could get all my needs on a tablet so i went for the Nexus 7, first android device ever. After that i was sold on android.

Just been waiting on my upgrade which is the first week of June, so i was stoked when i found out the S4 would be launching a month before my upgrade. Been following the rumors and development of this phone for at least the past 8 months. Now i just gotta hope that my local AT&T store has some in stock in about 6 weeks so i can walk in and walk out with my shiny new Black Mist S4!!
    04-22-2013 04:03 PM
    WOO HOO! count me in as another iPhone deserter. I'd been sick of my laptop and figured i could get all my needs on a tablet so i went for the Nexus 7, first android device ever. After that i was sold on android.

Just been waiting on my upgrade which is the first week of June, so i was stoked when i found out the S4 would be launching a month before my upgrade. Been following the rumors and development of this phone for at least the past 8 months. Now i just gotta hope that my local AT&T store has some in stock in about 6 weeks so i can walk in and walk out with my shiny new Black Mist S4!!
    You should be fine with getting a device by walking into the storm when your upgrade is ready. You'll be chomping at the bit by then, though.
    04-22-2013 05:01 PM
    Wow ! Looks like a fan boy has infiltrated the Android forum to preach the book of Jobs.

No I have a nexus 4, because in MY opinion iOS was getting boring. My dad and all my friends are happy with the iPhone and I can see why they are to.
    04-22-2013 05:24 PM
    Just as a phone to make calls? Lol I don't know. It's funny though to me it seems a ton of people I know or have talked to with iPhone are finally making the switch to android thanks to the s4. It's just an overall great phone. And that whole ease of use anymore doesn't really apply. You have a gmail, you're done lol.
    No.
    The iPhone has tonns of apps, so does Android.
    The iPhone has a really good screen so do most Android phones.
    The iPhone has a really great keyboard, so does Android. Tell me again what the iPhone is missing? and don't tell me Same****'s "features" because they are useless.
    04-22-2013 05:27 PM
    No.
    The iPhone has tonns of apps, so does Android.
    The iPhone has a really good screen so do most Android phones.
    The iPhone has a really great keyboard, so does Android. Tell me again what the iPhone is missing? and don't tell me Same****'s "features" because they are useless.
    Why can't we keep this civil Chetan. I know it might have been what you originally intended, but you are coming across to me as condescending. (and a little rude.) Both the iPhone and the Android are good phones, there is no need to argue.

As to what the iPhone is missing, I used the 4, and it was very walled in. It is a pro and con that you can't have widgets, change keyboards, and have live wallpapers. It is food for beginners, but the lack of features can annoy some people.

Everyone has different opinions, so there us no need to get up in arms. Of course thus is an Android forum, but that doesn't mean that iPhones don't have advantages, and Androids don't have disadvantages.

Sent from my HTC Rhyme
    TheOtherBill likes this.
    04-22-2013 05:33 PM
    I'm a long time user of iPhones and I currently have an iPhone 5. I just saw the introductory video for the Samsung Galaxy S4 and oh my gosh I am literally blown away! Everything from the Smart Pause function to the Air View/Air Gesture to the vibrant display quality are really amazing features and specs. Samsung has really grown over the years and if they keep this up they could become the world's leading smartphone vendor. I also really loved the accessories, like the S View Cover and the Wireless Charging Pad. I thought I'd see these groundbreaking features on an iPhone but it seems Samsung are moving forward apace. Way to go Samsung!
    Welcome to the light.

Sent from Ravenholm.
    04-22-2013 05:34 PM
    I came over to Android/Samsung with the Note 2 and can't see myself ever going back to iOS/iPhone for along time.
    iOS/iPhone is sooo far behind with features and customization that makes the iPhone its coming from the dawn of smartphones.

The S4 should be my wifes next phone which she is coming from an iPhone 4.
    04-22-2013 05:49 PM
69 123