GS4 25 Minute Video Review

Suda

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Before he calls other people idiots, I really wish he'd get the phone specs down. Otherwise it was good. One thing I didn't know is that the S4 has a low light flash. Had never seen it mentioned anywhere, even in the other so-called reviews. I wonder how it compares to the One.

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Before he calls other people idiots, I really wish he'd get the phone specs down. Otherwise it was good. One thing I didn't know is that the S4 has a low light flash. Had never seen it mentioned anywhere, even in the other so-called reviews. I wonder how it compares to the One.

yea, i didnt know about that either until i saw this. and the low light function the reviewer mentioned was his favorite feature of the camera. im seeing a lot of detail with this camera. the 13 megapixels are making a big difference. he did a comparison to the iphone camera, but havent seen one for the One yet.

iPhone 5 vs. Galaxy S4 (Camera Comparison) - YouTube

LoganK

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site

I don't think the low light mode was mentioned because it was also available on the previous models, (1, 2, and 3). I thought it worked well on the old models, and it really works well on the S III with it's very fast shutter (the low light images seem to have less blur while keeping the light levels up).

So I don't know that this mode a huge selling point for those upgrading from older Galaxy S phones, but it's still a really nice feature to have.

cdd543

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Oof kind of rough to listen to for me. It's got the um err 400 processor...top one out there. Lol. In looking forward to some of the more official reviews.

patelkedar91

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
It's very biased -- but I do like how he covers the auto low light or whatever feature. Most people don't cover that.

A lot of it he's just rambling on about people who hate on this phone and how it really is the best.
Anyway, Android Authority's review is probably the best so far.

coggster

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Damn I can't view this at work! Shall have to wait until I get home.

Just a question - if someone really likes a device and praises it because it really is that good (I am not specifically meaning the S4 here) then will it not automatically sound a little fanboyish? I have often wondered about this when seeing the fanboy comment about such things so thought I would see what anyone else thought.

patelkedar91

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Damn I can't view this at work! Shall have to wait until I get home.

Just a question - if someone really likes a device and praises it because it really is that good (I am not specifically meaning the S4 here) then will it not automatically sound a little fanboyish? I have often wondered about this when seeing the fanboy comment about such things so thought I would see what anyone else thought.

Watch the video, lol. While he has spent quite a bit of time with the GS4 -- I've seen better reviews (watch: AndroidAuthority's review) in much less time. The only good thing he mentions here is the low light camera option that isn't publicized elsewhere.

But he attacks a lot of other phones and quite a few reviewers too. Coupled with his rambling, it doesn't make it such a great review.

zinedine

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations to Oh-Hyun Kwon on being named one of Time's 100 most influential people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums