Kinda bummed about my best buy pre-order

xxbodkinxx

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Placed my pre-order on the 16th and no email for me. Went ahead and got it at best buy for their black tie warranty. I have had 4 iPhones over the last few years replaced because of my clumsy daughters so the protection plan is priceless. Wonder how long I will have to wait.... :(

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Placed my pre-order on the 16th and no email for me. Went ahead and got it at best buy for their black tie warranty. I have had 4 iPhones over the last few years replaced because of my clumsy daughters so the protection plan is priceless. Wonder how long I will have to wait.... :(

The black tie warranty is good - if you ever have to use it (hopefully not)! I have seen instances where folks that have pre-ordered a device but after all said and done - they were the last to get theirs. For whatever reason, they were able to walk into a carrier location and pick it up before BB released it. If that's the case here, you can always cancel the order with BB and get your money back.

Reformed IOS User

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I went to preorder at BB this weekend & was told there was no guarantee of getting a phone, it just puts you on the list
So I just thought I would just take my chances and wait until it was released
I really want the 32gb anyway, but not sure if I can hold out