I canceled my samsung s4 per order

inthegalaxy

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday around 3pm I called att to see if they released a in store date for the s4 they said no. So I place my pre order and one hour later I see on att twitter that it will be in stores the 27th.my device doesn't ship until the 30th. So how many of you canceled ur per order so u could get it sooner in store?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday around 3pm I called att to see if they released a in store date for the s4 they said no. So I place my pre order and one hour later I see on att twitter that it will be in stores the 27th.my device doesn't ship until the 30th. So how many of you canceled ur per order so u could get it sooner in store?

Lol you gonna learn to be patient young grasshopper now everyone will get their pre orders before you can get one in stores.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

inthegalaxy

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
The reason I canceled is when I called att she told me that since I placed my pre order Monday evening, that it would be around the 30th before mine ships . even after I asked her about the 25 ship date. And I live in the boondocks in alabama. Isn't to many phone nerds that I know of around here bc I've never had to wait in line for a new release at the local retail store. So I won't have much of a problem grabbing one. And can someone tell me if you are able to record what is on ur screen on the s4?

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
The reason I canceled is when I called att she told me that since I placed my pre order Monday evening, that it would be around the 30th before mine ships . even after I asked her about the 25 ship date. And I live in the boondocks in alabama. Isn't to many phone nerds that I know of around here bc I've never had to wait in line for a new release at the local retail store. So I won't have much of a problem grabbing one. And can someone tell me if you are able to record what is on ur screen on the s4?

Do you mean screen shot or actually recording what you are doing as if a screen share good question neat if it does

satannik

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site

Never take a CS reps word.

inthegalaxy

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Do you mean screen shot or actually recording what you are doing as if a screen share good question neat if it does

Yeah it would be neat. Especially doing game and app reviews. It maybe the LG optimus G pro that does screen record.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463