Question about Spigen Neo Hybrid Cases

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Can I buy the interchangeable frames separately?
Where can I buy the interchangeable frames for the case????

UPDATE
I asked Spigen about it and they told me this

Thank you for contacting Spigen.com Customer Service Department.

Thank you for your interest in our Spigen Products!

As of now, we don?t have any definite plans to make the separate frame parts for the Galaxy S4 Neo Hybrid cases. However, if there is increased interest from our customers, we may change our production plans in the future. Please check our website, facebook, and twitter pages for any updates time to time.

s4__0010__.jpg

Last edited:

thehatguy

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I couldn't find out either.

Wonder if Element Case will jump on the S4 bandwagon. They know all about interchangeability.

Would probably be too clunky for me though.

John

Wilbur

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Can I buy the interchangeable frames separately?
Where can I buy the interchangeable frames for the case????

I thought I read somewhere either on their main store web site or the Amazon store site where the various color frames will be available separately but not yet. Now I can't find it.

I bought the Satin Silver version. Would like to purchase just the Reventon Yellow frame.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I am really looking forward to this case, I already have recieved a screen protector for my phone but I dont have the phone :( lol
I looked on Amazon and their website but nothing...you would think they would be selling them

jtc276

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Not yet but you probably will be able to in the near future. I know for a fact that Spigen has interchangeable cases for the iPhone 5, so they'll definitely get to selling just the frames eventually. I bought the Satin Silver but would love to try out the Dante Red.

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Amazon is giving a 2-3 week shipping time on every color but Metal Slate. Is it different on SGPs website? Would love this case in white.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I had the Neo Hybrid on pre-order but canceled it yesterday, just not sure which case I want, S-View Cover, Spigen Armor, or something else. In any case I was told last week that they were expecting to ship by EOM.

bboy2143

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I am really looking forward to this case, I already have recieved a screen protector for my phone but I dont have the phone :( lol
I looked on Amazon and their website but nothing...you would think they would be selling them

You sir = hardcore. I love it.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered the red one. The case looks perfect. Simple, clean, straight lines all around. I'm sure they will offer the interchangeable part later when they actually have the parts all in stock. Right now we are ordering and they haven't probably even been made yet.

thehatguy

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered the red one. The case looks perfect. Simple, clean, straight lines all around. I'm sure they will offer the interchangeable part later when they actually have the parts all in stock. Right now we are ordering and they haven't probably even been made yet.

Me too

Red FTW!!!

John

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
My Spigen screen protectors were on hold until I canceled my case, they will arrive tomorrow. Now I just need to get my phone when AT&T releases the 32GB and find a good case.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I asked Spigen about it and they said this

Thank you for contacting Spigen.com Customer Service Department.

Thank you for your interest in our Spigen Products!

As of now, we don?t have any definite plans to make the separate frame parts for the Galaxy S4 Neo Hybrid cases. However, if there is increased interest from our customers, we may change our production plans in the future. Please check our website, facebook, and twitter pages for any updates time to time.

Rafaelcab

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Just trying to look out for everyone, but i looked up reviews on Amazon of the Spigen Neo Hybrid case on other phones and it doesnt look like a great case. Just saying!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm