[INFO]From our Blog side take a look at this and leave a comment here if you would buy one.
    Dust and water resistant Samsung Galaxy S4 could be coming soon | Android Central
    [/INFO]
    04-23-2013 06:42 PM
    [INFO]From our Blog side take a look at this and leave a comment here if you would buy one.
    Dust and water resistant Samsung Galaxy S4 could be coming soon | Android Central
    [/INFO]
    That would really stink for the people who purchase the S4 not knowing that this option was coming out, i would imagine they would have said something earlier if this was a real option.
    04-23-2013 07:25 PM
    That would really stink for the people who purchase the S4 not knowing that this option was coming out, i would imagine they would have said something earlier if this was a real option.
    Not really, unless you're the outdoorsy type. It'll be a rugged phone, these are generally bulky and unattractive. And I doubt its validity as well.
    04-23-2013 07:27 PM
    Not really, unless you're the outdoorsy type. It'll be a rugged phone, these are generally bulky and unattractive. And I doubt its validity as well.
    my dad is a mechanic, if this was real i would be all over this for him, he is still rocking the OG Droid 1
    04-23-2013 07:39 PM
    my dad is a mechanic, if this was real i would be all over this for him, he is still rocking the OG Droid 1
    Sheesh, I don't know if I could ever do that to my parents. I don't know if I'd ever want to meet the man that could either. Haha.

Is it buy choice or he just hasn't found anything else?
    04-23-2013 07:59 PM
    Sheesh, I don't know if I could ever do that to my parents. I don't know if I'd ever want to meet the man that could either. Haha.

Is it buy choice or he just hasn't found anything else?
    OG Droid was very well made actually. It has really taken a beating. I have been waiting for Verizon to come out with a GOOD rugged option for awhile. The commando was not a very good device.
    04-23-2013 08:13 PM
    OG Droid was very well made actually. It has really taken a beating. I have been waiting for Verizon to come out with a GOOD rugged option for awhile. The commando was not a very good device.
    I barely remember it. I was going to suggest the Kyocera Torque, but then I saw you mention the Big Red. I think Sprint typically does the best in this regard.
    04-23-2013 08:24 PM
    Y eah I was like wtf...but I doubt it will be as slim as the current one....it will probably be a bit more bulky
    04-23-2013 09:37 PM
    I would love to buy this phone over the regular S4 if it were the same price.

Nearly every phone I've owned - all Blackberry or Motorola have gotten terrible dust infections under the screen. Even one of my Motorola Adimral's which are military spec dust resistant.
    04-23-2013 10:24 PM
    Just send your phone into Liquipel Liquipel.com they will apply their patent pending technology and make your phone water proof. $59.
    04-24-2013 07:35 AM
    I carried the casio commander gzone because it was a rugged phone. ..was great.

Also when the motorola razr came out I dont think the razr maxx was advertised much but I was happy I had to wait cause the maxx was awesome. I coukd get it wet and it didnt hurt it

Rugged phones woukd be popular if they had the same internals. . The casio I had was gingerbread and was good for a 3g phone.

I dont think they will advertise a replacement for something they want you to buy.. they dont want people waiting.. they want to make money.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    04-24-2013 07:40 AM