Galaxy S4 - 32GB

rootyourphones

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Awesome, I will be calling my rep on this. I figure with bloatware we should have a solid 24-25GB of actual space + the microSD of which I have a 64GB waiting. So looking forward to this weekend. Likely by Christmas I will be drooling over the GN3, but who knows.

Becareful of buy 64gb cards do not buy sandisk use samsung or kingston pay extra for quality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

rootyourphones

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I hope you guys are right. I can't wait much longer. I want to get my GS4 so I can sell my iPhone. Goodbye Apple.

I sold all my iphones I had over 30 iphones I got sick of iTunes. You will love this phone just get a 16gb model for now and buy a 64 sd card .later switch it out for 32gb.

May 2, 2013
Visit site
It's too much trouble to buy the 16gb return it and then get a 32gb. Not to mention, I don't want to pay the restocking fee. I'll just wait for the 32gb to come out. My iPhone works fine but I'm just really excited to get my hands on the GS4.

rootyourphones

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
It's too much trouble to buy the 16gb return it and then get a 32gb. Not to mention, I don't want to pay the restocking fee. I'll just wait for the 32gb to come out. My iPhone works fine but I'm just really excited to get my hands on the GS4.

Understandable im gonna keep my 16gb and get my 100 dollars back use it on my next bill.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Becareful of buy 64gb cards do not buy sandisk use samsung or kingston pay extra for quality.

Well I already own the card, but I might be looking to replace it since it IS a SanDisk card and honestly I find their memory to be CRAP. I used to get only Lexar memory and it was for me the gold standard. I will have to look for a new card given all of the issues with SanDisk thumb drives and microSD always getting corrupted for no reason even when safely ejecting it from my computer.

hitlistbombshell

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
So far Samsung USA has been utterly useless for me, go figure. I emailed them about both the 32GB Galaxy Note 8.0 (which they are selling everywhere BUT, the US) and the 32GB GS4. What I got was they would be happy for me to buy these devices, but they are not available at this time.

That was it, nothing useful, no mention of ordering elsewhere, no help at all.

I will say AT&T at least said May/June for the 32GB but that was a best guess from them. The fact that Verizon isn't offering a 32GB out of the gate should concern those who want it, and they clearly are looking to charge customers $249 (minus a mail in rebate) for a 16GB then maybe in 2-3 months roll out a 32GB GS4 at $249-299, not sure.

I am waiting on AT&T, I won't get a 16GB its just too little memory and since Google removed the ability to put apps on the SD card post Gingerbread its a joke.

What's the e-mail? Couldn't find it online.

rootyourphones

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Well I already own the card, but I might be looking to replace it since it IS a SanDisk card and honestly I find their memory to be CRAP. I used to get only Lexar memory and it was for me the gold standard. I will have to look for a new card given all of the issues with SanDisk thumb drives and microSD always getting corrupted for no reason even when safely ejecting it from my computer.

My sandisk is somewhere in Wisconsin being repaired or replaced only had it for 5 minutes of use lol im glad I bought a samsung one.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm gonna hold you to this info. I would return my 16gb and pay the difference + restocking fee in a heartbeat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

rootyourphones

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I seriously doubt that. They have a higher profit margin on the larger capacity phones.

If there was a 32gb or 64gb out right now there would be 16gb In stock sitting in the store shelves its called strategy smart move if u ask me by samsung.sell as much of the 16gb then when the time is right release the 32gb why do you think the 16gb selling so well in u.s .lpok at iphones I cant find a used 64gb iphone 5 that's cause no one wants to sell it but u see the light 16gb all over the place.

rootyourphones

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
If it cost more where is the profit you don't see the whole page im trying to tell you. Apple has sold more 16gb than 32 or 64 combined and they are the riches company in the world .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers