Galaxy S4 - 32GB

GS4Bob

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I've been following this thread for some time now. I live in Switzerland and here only the largest carrier (Swisscom) is getting the S4 32GB. You can only order the 32 GB through the hotline, as I did. It is for some reasons not advertised on their webshop. I just received a phonecall from Swisscom saying that they are sorry for the delay of the S4 32GB. It was supposed to be shipped today. However, Samsung decided to fill the demand of 16GB devices first. I was told that they will have the 32GB by May 13th. So there is a chance that your carriers receive it too by then. I will keep you updated.
Best

Very N-TER-ES-TING!

Sounds like the 32GB is just around the corner....hang in there people.

buci1er

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
per a friend of mine that's a Verizon store manager, they will definitely be getting a 32GB SGS4. HOWEVER, he doesn't know if they'll be availble on launch day.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I just got off the phone with SamStores, and they have it marked on the website that the 32gb is in stock. After talking to them, they said they will have the 32gb and 64gb by Friday.

Newtoandroid99

May 13, 2012
Visit site
So how many people are going to take their 16GB phone back to AT&T? Now that the 32 GB has been confirmed for May 10 for $249. Which would be $285 if you factor in the $35 restocking fee.

I'm thinking I might, I bought mine on 5/1 and would have gotten the 32GB if it had been in stock..

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Unless you are a light app user, seems a no brainer to go for the 32gb version.

Wonder when Verizon will (or if) offer the 32gb?

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
ATT is making this very temping now with the 32GB. I thought I could pass on the S4 but this is tempting!

Sent from my Nexus 4

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
It figures AT&T would announce this today, I ordered the OG Pro on Saturday. Some would say bad choice, some would say good idea. In the end it was a tough call, but some of the "features" just won't be a benefit to me. I paid full retail on the OG Pro so it's still $150+ cheaper than the S4 32GB (based on $639+50) and while I am sure the S4 will rock I will enjoy what I bought and I can always use my upgrade later on :)

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
It figures AT&T would announce this today, I ordered the OG Pro on Saturday. Some would say bad choice, some would say good idea. In the end it was a tough call, but some of the "features" just won't be a benefit to me. I paid full retail on the OG Pro so it's still $150+ cheaper than the S4 32GB (based on $639+50) and while I am sure the S4 will rock I will enjoy what I bought and I can always use my upgrade later on :)

I knew you were close to pulling the trigger on the G pro. Good move on not using your upgrade to keep your flexibility. If it is too big you could swap it out with the S4. Or a number of scenarios.

Sent from my Nexus 4

rootyourphones

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone seen s4 with the lable not for sale on back I found one on Craigslist he claims its a international model and its factory unlocked

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

amarano

May 6, 2013
Visit site
figures. i JUST ordered a 64gb microsd last night and planned on caving for the 16gb this week. my apps on my iphone take about 3gb right now (but close to 40gb worth of pictures/videos and music). I guess I could still get by with a 16gb, but dont really see a point if i can get a 32gb. I only have a couple questions maybe some can help. I resell all my phones mainly because I dont need them and I also keep them in mint condition. Granted the 32gb has more memory, which would be an easier resell the 32gb or 16gb? ALSO does anyone know what the pricing on a 1 YEAR agreement would be? it was 449 on the 16gb. thanks!

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
figures. i JUST ordered a 64gb microsd last night and planned on caving for the 16gb this week. my apps on my iphone take about 3gb right now (but close to 40gb worth of pictures/videos and music). I guess I could still get by with a 16gb, but dont really see a point if i can get a 32gb. I only have a couple questions maybe some can help. I resell all my phones mainly because I dont need them and I also keep them in mint condition. Granted the 32gb has more memory, which would be an easier resell the 32gb or 16gb? ALSO does anyone know what the pricing on a 1 YEAR agreement would be? it was 449 on the 16gb. thanks!

The 32GB GS4 would without any doubt be the easier resell now that many people know about the memory debacle of the 16GB one.

rootyourphones

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site

Im pretty sure u can sell both close to retail when note 3 comes out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc