04-30-2013 09:53 AM
103 ... 345
tools
    I like the body of the One unfortunately it's the rest of the hardware and software that is a real let down for me.
    This is just getting silly lol. These phones are basically the same and that's why there is so much debate.

Lets see, Android? Check... Snap dragon 600? Check... 2g memory? Check.. Ok o far looks about the same, the rest is compensation, ok 16g on board that leaves 9g remaining but you have an ad card vs the ones 32g, 4.7 vs 5" we're splitting hairs here, are you goings to tell me that .3 of an inch is world changing lol. The over clocked CPU of the s4 is there to power the larger screen, the larger battery life is there to power the larger screen.

The real reason there is just so much debate going on is because these phones both rock, they are also so damn close in specs that its basically the same thing.

In the end it comes down to preference, touch wiz or sense,samsungs new air features or boom sound, Samsung loyalty or looking for something new. Sure HTC used aluminum, who cares, buy what you like, can any one actually say bashing either of these phones that they can't do their text,email,calls,videos etc on either of these.

These debates are childish, there is so little difference between them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    antw081 likes this.
    04-29-2013 06:50 PM
    This is just getting silly lol. These phones are basically the same and that's why there is so much debate.

Lets see, Android? Check... Snap dragon 600? Check... 2g memory? Check.. Ok o far looks about the same, the rest is compensation, ok 16g on board that leaves 9g remaining but you have an ad card vs the ones 32g, 4.7 vs 5" we're splitting hairs here, are you goings to tell me that .3 of an inch is world changing lol. The over clocked CPU of the s4 is there to power the larger screen, the larger battery life is there to power the larger screen.

The real reason there is just so much debate going on is because these phones both rock, they are also so damn close in specs that its basically the same thing.

In the end it comes down to preference, touch wiz or sense,samsungs new air features or boom sound, Samsung loyalty or looking for something new. Sure HTC used aluminum, who cares, buy what you like, can any one actually say bashing either of these phones that they can't do their text,email,calls,videos etc on either of these.

How dare you speak rationally or use logic and common sense! How dare you!
    04-30-2013 04:35 AM

Jesus tap dancing Christ...

This +1000.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
    04-30-2013 09:53 AM
103 ... 345