Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

inthegalaxy

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
A att rep told me that the 32gb will be available when the phone launches in stores. So glad I canceled my pre order. The 16 gig only offers 9 gb that is usable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Reps are about the last person I'd ever listen to. If this was true, we would have had some indication by now with proof. The 32GB will probably come next month or later.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Either way I am stopping into the store, if it's there I am porting 2 lines over, if its not then I get to check out the demo and wait.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
A att rep told me that the 32gb will be available when the phone launches in stores. So glad I canceled my pre order. The 16 gig only offers 9 gb that is usable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Rule no. 1: Never believe anything an AT&T store rep or manager, Best Buy employee, etc. tells you.

Rule no. 2: There is no Rule no. 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I called 4 stores and got 4 different answers. I'll just wait and see what happens. Got my s4 sitting in the box staring at me......

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I called almost every store in the DFW area (home of att headquarters btw) and no one knows of a 32gb release on saturday. Tired of waiting. Time to fire up the 16gb S4

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Fortunately for me or unfortunately for me, I am sitting long and hard on a 32GB. I hate the pos flip phone I have on Verizon and will NOT get a Verizon based GS4. I am breaking free, but man it better not take months and months.

Podunks

Banned
Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Fortunately for me or unfortunately for me, I am sitting long and hard on a 32GB. I hate the pos flip phone I have on Verizon and will NOT get a Verizon based GS4. I am breaking free, but man it better not take months and months.

Same here!! I need max storage for games for my next TDY!!! Movie I can load on my SD card.

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
One thing all the stores and customer care got right was the 4/27 launch lol. However, I highly doubt the 32GB version will be available that day. If it is, so many customers will be pissed!!!

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm stopping by my local AT&T tomorrow first thing to see for myself.

I'm not a heavy gamer. More so a picture person /media person so I think ican get away with 16gb & 32 or 64gb sf card.

But if my store had 32gb in stock I'm jumping on it like no tomorrow. ;p

I am however still debating about this or the note 2. So hope to see them both in action and see which one calls my name lol ;p

Now I definitely will not be able to sleep tonight.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I have had my GS3 16GB since the US and launch last year and have a 64 GB card in it. I may have a need for a 32 GB in the future but I like having the most current device as early as possible. The GS4 16GB with my current 64GB card will be enough for me to wait for the release of the GS5 32GB when it is released. My Black Mist GS4 arrived yesterday and I will get a chance to set it up tomorrow when I return from my business trip. That is almost worse than having to wait for the GS4 32GB.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I have had my GS3 16GB since the US and launch last year and have a 64 GB card in it. I may have a need for a 32 GB in the future but I like having the most current device as early as possible. The GS4 16GB with my current 64GB card will be enough for me to wait for the release of the GS5 32GB when it is released. My Black Mist GS4 arrived yesterday and I will get a chance to set it up tomorrow when I return from my business trip. That is almost worse than having to wait for the GS4 32GB.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

I said that too about the S3 - but for $50 difference, it's worth the wait for me to get the 32GB. You'll make the $50 back when it's time to sell and go for the S5. :D

The end user capacity is what gets me - in reality you get what....maybe 12gb?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm stopping by my local AT&T tomorrow first thing to see for myself.

I'm not a heavy gamer. More so a picture person /media person so I think ican get away with 16gb & 32 or 64gb sf card.

But if my store had 32gb in stock I'm jumping on it like no tomorrow. ;p

I am however still debating about this or the note 2. So hope to see them both in action and see which one calls my name lol ;p

Now I definitely will not be able to sleep tonight.

I did the Note 2.....awesome device but just too big for me as a daily driver. Couldn't use that beyatch one handed comfortably.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I said that too about the S3 - but for $50 difference, it's worth the wait for me to get the 32GB. You'll make the $50 back when it's time to sell and go for the S5. :D

The end user capacity is what gets me - in reality you get what....maybe 12gb?

11GB, actually, at least on the 16GB Note 2. But with a 64GB SD card, it's not really a problem, unless you're into huge games (which I'm not). My problem is that my 64GB is completely full with music, so when I take pics and record videos, I have to save them to internal storage. And if I want to put a movie on my phone, and its a 8GB .mkv file, I have to convert it so it will fit.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance