We want to hear about your feedbacks !!!
    04-25-2013 08:00 PM
    I think they are all too busy playing, errr, I mean working with their devices and I agree I look forward to end user reviews and opinions on the good, bad and ugly. Instead of the biased reviews we are getting which focus on plastic vs paper, I mean aluminum.
    tarball, smooth4lyfe and Wilbur like this.
    04-25-2013 08:23 PM
    I think they are all too busy playing, errr, I mean working with their devices and I agree I look forward to end user reviews and opinions on the good, bad and ugly. Instead of the biased reviews we are getting which focus on plastic vs paper, I mean aluminum.
    I actually played with the HTC One today, I really didnt see what was so good about it being aluminum. It felt like any other phone I hold (probably cause I don't care much for what its made of). The phone is fast as heck and I LOVE the speakers, but I personally do not like the interface as much as I thought it looked good. I know for sure I will like the GS4 more, and I am not even being biased.
    04-25-2013 08:29 PM
    I actually played with the HTC One today, I really didnt see what was so good about it being aluminum. It felt like any other phone I hold (probably cause I don't care much for what its made of). The phone is fast as heck and I LOVE the speakers, but I personally do not like the interface as much as I thought it looked good. I know for sure I will like the GS4 more, and I am not even being biased.
    I'm with you... I love the sound quality from the speakers, and yes the build quality is nice, but after using the One for a couple days I decided an aluminum phone is not for me. I much prefer the feel of my plastic S3 and I am very much looking forward to getting the S4 on Saturday.
    04-25-2013 08:33 PM
    Same....
    04-25-2013 09:21 PM
    I'm trying to get used to this beautiful screen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums
    04-25-2013 09:25 PM
    LOVE my first Android device. Goodbye iOS...you don't compare. (came from iPhone 5 and iPhones since 2008)
    04-25-2013 10:00 PM
    the biased reviews we are getting which focus on plastic vs paper, I mean aluminum.
    04-25-2013 10:04 PM