Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

carolbye

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so much for the link. Just bought a new Samsung Galaxy S4 a few hours ago. I've been searching the internet for a manual (I refuse to buy a new phone and then have to pay for the manual to use it) Finding this site is fantastic and the manual is a bonus. Much appreciated.

encouragement8

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
hi everyone!

okay, so i just bought a samsung galaxy s4 yesterday... i've read the manual, and just and scanned the full manual... i've sorted everything out except i have THREE major problems...
please help.

1) i have 4 email accounts - 2 of them are gmail and they activated no problem! the other 2... will not activate. (i previously had a blackberry - yeah i know don't judge me - and all 4 email accounts activated easily). grrrr... i've tried doing all 3 options: 1) POP3 account. 2) IMAP account. 3) Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync. NO BUENO!

2) in my gmail accounts, i tried to copy and paste some emails to put into my notes folder - WON'T allow me to copy and paste emails :(

3) i set my alarm, turn OFF the phone - and the alarm won't sound when the phone is OFF. (again, this wasn't a problem with my blackberry as i was able to put the blackberry on 'bedtime mode' so the phone was silent but the alarm would still go off...)

can some genius out there tell me whether i can get round these issues? if not - i will have to return this phone. i really wanted to like it :(
thanks!

Remaxmatt

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Can't help with the email issues, but for the alarm, don't turn off your phone, just put it on silent. The alarm will still work.

Btw, I downloaded Timely for my alarm...it's a nicer one than the stock.

Using my S4

Joe Apap

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Many thanks ,
I have downloaded the manual and re read pages 104 to 106
Re sms's to more than one person
As I rarely have to use this feature I forgot how to use it and since I am going on a short holiday to the Tyrol I would like to compose one sms and be able send it to my family and friends

Many thanks indeed
Joe Apap

suzbeingsuz

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
Thanks so much for making this available!

My new phone ( ordered through an online source) came with a whole book of consumer cautions and warnings, but no User Manual!

Much appreciate!
Suz

Lisa Worth1

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
HI, thanks for the manual... however I still am unable to figure out my problem. I am trying to download photos from the phone (samsung GS4) onto my apple laptop (mac book pro). I would really appreciate any help! thanks.

wyrdwoman

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
I have yet to use it but I am grateful to have the option. I am old (a bit) and tech is less comfortable than it once was. I will feel less overwhelmed and am looking forword to marshmallow. many thanx[